<< Prev page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. 390 Next page >>
It is this Saturda.. by liz50   (Show all posts)
If you an ageing h.. by Colin Murphy   (Show all posts)
Not long now until.. by liz50   (Show all posts)
Independence of Ir.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
Its strange what c.. by maclimber   (Show all posts)
A Challenge of Eng.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
Glenariff Mountain.. by gerrym   (Show all posts)
If anyone is think.. by liz50   (Show all posts)
Geo
2018-04-02 14:57:54
"" from Geo Contract pics
Picture: (Contract pics)

Thank you to MV!
I'd like to belatedly pass on my thanks to the powers that be in MV responsible for Certicates.
I unfortunately could not attend the 23rd Feb gathering and my good walking friend Liz50 was kind enough to take my award home to Meath for me!

I have used my trusty old 1990's spec Garmin as I summitted any new peaks over the last decade and a bit and have tried where time permitted to include these Grid Ref's when marking off my "visited" and filling out my "rating" for same.
Imagine my surprise when I found that I would get "An Outstanding Contribution" Wow!
Thanks to you, it may only be a fancy piece of paper to the uninformed but to me it's a lovely thanks, especially considering the amount I have gotten back from MV over the years with all the info I could never have gotten elsewhere.

Keep up the good work everybody and hope that MV goes from strength to strength and maybe see some of you in the Galty's at the end of April when Liz is organising her Scavvy walk!
A bit like the gol.. by jackill   (Show all posts)

Croghan Kinsella
jgfitz less than an hour ago.
This is a variation on track #3938, so I will avoid repeating the comments made there, with which I fully agree. This... walk, Len: 11.4km, Climb: 412m, Area: Croghan Kinsella, Dublin/Wicklow (Irelan

Knocknalougha South Top
Onzy 2 hours ago.
Route to Knocknalougha South Top from Crow Hill carpark ... as outlined by melohara on the Hill Page... walk, Len: 11.7km, Climb: 430m, Area: Knocknalougha South Top, Knockmealdown Mo...

Re: Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon
Peter Walker a day ago.
Hi daithi07The 'what's left to do in Ireland' article currently lives largely in my head rather than anywhere more tangible. It will see the light of day at some point in the next few months. I am...

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Paou to Chorto return
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 8.3km, Climb: 237m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

12 (Listed) Bens - Revisited
GSheehy 2 days ago.
I was drawn back by the lure of completing the 2002 - 12 Bens Challenge route. I got the details from John J. Cotter w... walk, Len: 29.1km, Climb: 2598m, Area: Benglenisky, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Ben

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Affisos to Afetes return (2)
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 9.7km, Climb: 458m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Big Collin: Permission required?
StephenMullin a week ago.
Hi thereCan anybody tell me if permission is required to walk up Big Collin? If so, how does one go about obtaining this?Many thanks!

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Portaria Circuit
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 14.3km, Climb: 644m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Anglesey Mountain: Great Carlingford views from a so-so top
Collaborative entry Last edit by: Colin Murphy a week ago.
There is enough space to park one car at 100 167, just on the edge of a wood around a sharp u-bend. Proceed north for 100m before turning NE up a gentle slope, although the terrain is treacherous ...

Greek Islands: Kos
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 5.8km, Climb: 381m, Area: Greece, South Aegean ()

Pigeon Rock Mountain South Top: Nondescript summit for baggers only
Collaborative entry Last edit by: Colin Murphy a week ago.
Usually done in conjunction with Pigeon Rock itself, but can be done in isolation if you want. Car park can be found at 234 278 A. Take the track directly across the road that follows the Rocky Ri...

Knockroe: Where Summits relocate with No Plate Movement
CaminoPat 4 days ago.
Knockroe summit is listed as being located in County Cork. The correct location however is County Waterford. Déise abú.