<< Prev page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. 384 Next page >>
Never would have t.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
I just wanted to s.. by wwwalker   (Show all posts)
For 30 years I wor.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
A great evening wa.. by Colin Murphy   (Show all posts)
Ah Vertigo. Your m.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
2017-10-12 10:29:56
Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
I did my last walk in April and between work and family have not been out since.. I feel my absence from the mountains like a dull ache, a loss, a bereavement. Meanwhile everyone tells me that I am out of breath if I run up the two flights of stairs to my office to take a call. The other night I was putting the bins out at home and whatever air was drifting across the plains of Meath I could have sworn that I could smell the lovely boggy watery aroma of the mountain places. The longing is intense. Has this happened to any of you. That life gets in the way? Meanwhile I looked at this site and discovered the resurrection of Bleck Cra and felt that Hope Springs Eternal
Just a reminder to.. by madfrankie   (Show all posts)
Last year I became.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
Member Liz50   (Show all posts)
You could hear the.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)

Pigeon Rock Mountain & South Top
Trailtrekker 2 hours ago.
walk, Len: 3.2km, Climb: 192m, Area: Pigeon Rock Mountain, Mourne Mountains (Ir...

User profile
FrankMc1964 8 hours ago.
Navigate most of the mountains along the west................member of Limerick Climbing Club.....One of the founder members of Mountain Meitheal Southeast doing Path repair around the Galtees.

Sheegouna: Tipp of the iceberg #2
madfrankie 12 hours ago.
Slievenamon dominates the view SW from Sheegouna's low cairn

Sheegouna: The Tipp of the iceberg
madfrankie 12 hours ago.
A couple of pics from a frigid hike up Slievenamon that continued on to the NE top, Sheegouna.Amazing how even the most unremarkable hills are transformed by the white stuff.

An abridged Sheeffrys route
peter1 2 days ago.
walk, Len: 13.0km, Climb: 763m, Area: Tievnabinnia South-East Top, Sheeffry Hil...

Tievebaun and Truskmore SE Carn
peter1 2 days ago.
walk, Len: 9.4km, Climb: 585m, Area: Tievebaun, Dartry Mountains (Ireland) Tiev...

Kinnaveagh: Glenveagh
jackill a day ago.
A photo looking down the beautiful Lough Beagh in Glenveagh national park with Kinnaveagh on the left overlooking Glenveagh castle and the Saggartnadooish ridge on the right.

Glenbeigh Loop
GSheehy a week ago.
That mare of a storm ?Emma? played havoc with the na Sl

Fuerteventura: La Oliva to Lajares.
simon3 a week ago.
This walk starts in La Oliva, which is served by various bus routes including one that returns from the finish. Casa de walk, Len: 16.7km, Climb: 333m, Area: Spain, Canary Islands ()

Tievummera: Super Sheeffrys
peter1 2 days ago.
St. Patrick's Day, 2018. Halfway through this traverse I was listening to radio commentary as Ireland won a famous Grand Slam! I decided on an E-W traverse as it seems nicer to be walking towards ...

Thanks BlackCra
Aidy 2 weeks ago.
Thank you BlackCra for the extremely generous words on my photo - your description is truly humbling.

Lehaunstown to The Scalp
jgfitz a week ago.
This track is accessable by public transport. Starting at Lehaunstown Luas Stop (spelled Laughanstown by Luas), head ... walk, Len: 10.0km, Climb: 367m, Area: Carrickgollogan, Dublin/Wicklow (Ireland