<< Prev page 1 .. 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. 389 Next page >>
Credit due to MV m.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Iceland:Winter Won.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
A good introductio.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
A reminder to thos.. by Onzy   (Show all posts)
I managed to miss .. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
http://www.bbc.co... by Aidy   (Show all posts)
I just thought thi.. by Astrofizz01   (Show all posts)
Just to add to rec.. by Fergalh   (Show all posts)
http://www.theguar.. by Aidy   (Show all posts)
simoburn
2015-01-27 12:51:21
Project Mountain Goat - Final Stats / MV on F
Hey all, I hope people have been having a safe time in the hills over the last few weeks. It does feel like there has been a few rescues and incidents over the past month. Any how, for those interested I have done a recent blog post on the final stats of PMG. Distance and ascent meters and the like. You can read it here if interested: http://www.adventureburn.com/project-mountain-goat-final-stats/

Also on another note, as some may be aware of, I have taken over the Facebook Fanpage for Mountain Views to try help bring awareness to and about MountainViews. If any of you are on Facebook why not go give it a like here: https://www.facebook.com/mountainviewsie and invite your friends!

Cheers guys and see you on the 20th of Feb at the awards and talk night!

Simon

Reflections
mcrtchly 18 hours ago.
The island of Senja in Arctic Norway has a compact range of mountains made more spectacular by the dramatic coastal setting. Tungeneset is a highly photogenic spot giving glorious coastal views of...

Mullagh More and Sliabh Rua
A leisurely walk in one of the most amazing areas in Ireland, or anywhere for that matter. The route took me to the to... walk, Len: 7.9km, Climb: 316m, Area: Mullagh More, West Clare (Ireland) Mulla

Benbaun via Knockpasheemore
A relatively easy way up to Benbaun, the Co Galway high point, although it is a steep pull up to Binn Charrach/Knockpa... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 797m, Area: Binn Charrach, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Bi

Slieve Beg: Stared down the Devil's Coachroad and decided he can have it
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
I know that people scramble up the Devil's Coachroad though the mechanics of actually getting up the top part elude me. Braver men than I! Standing on top of Beg, looking down the massive gulley i...

Cove Mountain: Return to Cove!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Today was the second time I have visited Cove. Anyone who read my first comment will know my first visit was alone and an altogether nervous affair. Well, the return was a much better experience. ...

Chimney Rock Mountain: Great reward for little effort!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Getting to the top of Chimney Rock doesn't take long and isn't too arduous. The views from the top are stupendous though and you'll be glad you climbed it. The rocks at the top help make this moun...

Muck to Meelmore Loop
Bunsen7 4 days ago.
A track that's very easy to follow, with good parking, 3 highest hundred summits for less than 900m of ascent, but do... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 874m, Area: Slieve Muck, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Cush: rest test rest
test test test

Pic de Lustou
David-Guenot 6 days ago.
A fantastic, hard-won summit, a relentless, never-ending haul up followed by some easy but somewhat exposed scrambling o walk, Len: 14.7km, Climb: 1684m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Cush: rest test rest
test test test test

Upper Glencoaghan Valley's swollen streams pose potential hazard
Bunsen7 a week ago.
The weather was forecast as changeable. We started the horseshoe in a clockwise direction from Ben Lettery in relative... walk, Len: 12.8km, Climb: 1154m, Area: Benlettery, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benl

Truskmore SE Cairn: Letrim - County high point - Done with my Grandad
ShaunDunne 3 days ago.
While climbing Truskmore my Grandad and I walked over and bagged our Second County high point of the day. Was very windy and wet up there today.