<< Prev page 1 .. 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. 389 Next page >>
Link to footage of.. by madfrankie   (Show all posts)
Video from first p.. by rossbeighed   (Show all posts)
David
Than.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Having read Bleckc.. by David-Guenot   (Show all posts)
If anyone intends .. by David-Guenot   (Show all posts)
Lyrical presentati.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
CaptainVertigo
2014-07-29 07:40:35
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_PNCZnXwL4" from CaptainVertigo Contract pics
Picture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_PNCZnXwL4 (Contract pics)

McVeigh on Bens Gorm and Creggan
Another McVeigh gem. We are due some terrible summers: soon. And it will be great to look back and remember the wonderful summers of 2013 and 2014. McVeigh (and other film makers) have the memories locked away for us. But why wait for the rains? Why not "be in the moment" now. I woke early this morning and watched "Walking in Mayo on Ben Gorm". A couple of years ago, as the money was running out, in a final act of defiance, I purchased a Smart TV that (when it is in the humour) permits me to watch YouTube on a large screen. So there I was, at 6am, transported to the heart of Ireland's Atlantic mountain space. It was awesome. This was an overnighter for Gerry, a facility he seems to share with a handful of you (Martin and Sharron for example). How I envy the notion of a night on the mountains in a little tent. It is a skill that I have yet to learn and experience.
On a fleeting visi.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
Gerry McVeigh's bo.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
There have been a .. by Peter Walker   (Show all posts)

Reflections
mcrtchly 13 hours ago.
The island of Senja in Arctic Norway has a compact range of mountains made more spectacular by the dramatic coastal setting. Tungeneset is a highly photogenic spot giving glorious coastal views of...

Mullagh More and Sliabh Rua
A leisurely walk in one of the most amazing areas in Ireland, or anywhere for that matter. The route took me to the to... walk, Len: 7.9km, Climb: 316m, Area: Mullagh More, West Clare (Ireland) Mulla

Benbaun via Knockpasheemore
A relatively easy way up to Benbaun, the Co Galway high point, although it is a steep pull up to Binn Charrach/Knockpa... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 797m, Area: Binn Charrach, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Bi

Slieve Beg: Stared down the Devil's Coachroad and decided he can have it
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
I know that people scramble up the Devil's Coachroad though the mechanics of actually getting up the top part elude me. Braver men than I! Standing on top of Beg, looking down the massive gulley i...

Cove Mountain: Return to Cove!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Today was the second time I have visited Cove. Anyone who read my first comment will know my first visit was alone and an altogether nervous affair. Well, the return was a much better experience. ...

Chimney Rock Mountain: Great reward for little effort!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Getting to the top of Chimney Rock doesn't take long and isn't too arduous. The views from the top are stupendous though and you'll be glad you climbed it. The rocks at the top help make this moun...

Muck to Meelmore Loop
Bunsen7 4 days ago.
A track that's very easy to follow, with good parking, 3 highest hundred summits for less than 900m of ascent, but do... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 874m, Area: Slieve Muck, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Cush: rest test rest
test test test

Pic de Lustou
David-Guenot 6 days ago.
A fantastic, hard-won summit, a relentless, never-ending haul up followed by some easy but somewhat exposed scrambling o walk, Len: 14.7km, Climb: 1684m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Cush: rest test rest
test test test test

Upper Glencoaghan Valley's swollen streams pose potential hazard
Bunsen7 a week ago.
The weather was forecast as changeable. We started the horseshoe in a clockwise direction from Ben Lettery in relative... walk, Len: 12.8km, Climb: 1154m, Area: Benlettery, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benl

Truskmore SE Cairn: Letrim - County high point - Done with my Grandad
ShaunDunne 3 days ago.
While climbing Truskmore my Grandad and I walked over and bagged our Second County high point of the day. Was very windy and wet up there today.