<< Prev page 1 .. 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. 389 Next page >>
I didn't manage to.. by aidand   (Show all posts)
Now I always half .. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
BleckCra
2014-06-18 20:42:36
"Scavvy 8 towards the Sickle" from BleckCra Contract pics
Picture: Scavvy 8 towards the Sickle (Contract pics)

Scavenger Walk 11 Book Now!
Scavvy 11 - Comeraghs - August 30th

Advise me please at your earliest if you hope to be there.
We need to have rough numbers for evening meal and pub.
This is a summer Scavvy so things need to be booked well ahead - and if you are coming, you should think about your accommodation too.

This is not a commitment from you - just helps us with planning.

Soon as please.

Message myself BleckCra or Jackill under Community on this site.
For anyone interes.. by mcrtchly   (Show all posts)
It is two years ag.. by Trailtrekker   (Show all posts)
Well done Trailtre.. by Dessie1   (Show all posts)
There are some mad.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Was on the Knockme.. by hivisibility   (Show all posts)
Very good Martin. .. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
Well done, great t.. by roberto   (Show all posts)

Reflections
mcrtchly 18 hours ago.
The island of Senja in Arctic Norway has a compact range of mountains made more spectacular by the dramatic coastal setting. Tungeneset is a highly photogenic spot giving glorious coastal views of...

Mullagh More and Sliabh Rua
A leisurely walk in one of the most amazing areas in Ireland, or anywhere for that matter. The route took me to the to... walk, Len: 7.9km, Climb: 316m, Area: Mullagh More, West Clare (Ireland) Mulla

Benbaun via Knockpasheemore
A relatively easy way up to Benbaun, the Co Galway high point, although it is a steep pull up to Binn Charrach/Knockpa... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 797m, Area: Binn Charrach, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Bi

Slieve Beg: Stared down the Devil's Coachroad and decided he can have it
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
I know that people scramble up the Devil's Coachroad though the mechanics of actually getting up the top part elude me. Braver men than I! Standing on top of Beg, looking down the massive gulley i...

Cove Mountain: Return to Cove!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Today was the second time I have visited Cove. Anyone who read my first comment will know my first visit was alone and an altogether nervous affair. Well, the return was a much better experience. ...

Chimney Rock Mountain: Great reward for little effort!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Getting to the top of Chimney Rock doesn't take long and isn't too arduous. The views from the top are stupendous though and you'll be glad you climbed it. The rocks at the top help make this moun...

Muck to Meelmore Loop
Bunsen7 4 days ago.
A track that's very easy to follow, with good parking, 3 highest hundred summits for less than 900m of ascent, but do... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 874m, Area: Slieve Muck, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Cush: rest test rest
test test test

Pic de Lustou
David-Guenot 6 days ago.
A fantastic, hard-won summit, a relentless, never-ending haul up followed by some easy but somewhat exposed scrambling o walk, Len: 14.7km, Climb: 1684m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Cush: rest test rest
test test test test

Upper Glencoaghan Valley's swollen streams pose potential hazard
Bunsen7 a week ago.
The weather was forecast as changeable. We started the horseshoe in a clockwise direction from Ben Lettery in relative... walk, Len: 12.8km, Climb: 1154m, Area: Benlettery, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benl

Truskmore SE Cairn: Letrim - County high point - Done with my Grandad
ShaunDunne 3 days ago.
While climbing Truskmore my Grandad and I walked over and bagged our Second County high point of the day. Was very windy and wet up there today.