<< Prev page 1 .. 101 102 103 104 105 106 .. 390 Next page >>
How can one claim .. by sandman   (Show all posts)
Peter Walker
2013-06-06 11:46:13
Faha Ridge, or the Faha Ridge...?
Aidand...you've obviously done the top listed as Faha Ridge on MV, but doing the Faha Ridge would have to involve the following section onto the main spine of Brandon (in my personal opinion), because that is the crux of the journey.

I have done Benagh and Faha Ridge (the top) too, but I turned around shortly afterwards because of threatening weather. I don't consider myself to have done the Faha Ridge, and I will be back to remedy that situation. It doesn't need anything beyond scrambling so long as you get the route right.

(Unless someone argues that you can't claim the ridge if you don't follow the absolute crest... ;-) ).
I was near Dingle .. by aidand   (Show all posts)
While descending f.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Glen of Aherlow Wa.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
Martin, Sharron - .. by simon3   (Show all posts)
We've posted a vid.. by mcrtchly   (Show all posts)
Some years ago whe.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
On Roberto and sho.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
While flicking idl.. by Peter Walker   (Show all posts)

Croghan Kinsella
jgfitz less than an hour ago.
This is a variation on track #3938, so I will avoid repeating the comments made there, with which I fully agree. This... walk, Len: 11.4km, Climb: 412m, Area: Croghan Kinsella, Dublin/Wicklow (Irelan

Knocknalougha South Top
Onzy 2 hours ago.
Route to Knocknalougha South Top from Crow Hill carpark ... as outlined by melohara on the Hill Page... walk, Len: 11.7km, Climb: 430m, Area: Knocknalougha South Top, Knockmealdown Mo...

Re: Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon
Peter Walker a day ago.
Hi daithi07The 'what's left to do in Ireland' article currently lives largely in my head rather than anywhere more tangible. It will see the light of day at some point in the next few months. I am...

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Paou to Chorto return
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 8.3km, Climb: 237m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

12 (Listed) Bens - Revisited
GSheehy 2 days ago.
I was drawn back by the lure of completing the 2002 - 12 Bens Challenge route. I got the details from John J. Cotter w... walk, Len: 29.1km, Climb: 2598m, Area: Benglenisky, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Ben

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Affisos to Afetes return (2)
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 9.7km, Climb: 458m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Big Collin: Permission required?
StephenMullin a week ago.
Hi thereCan anybody tell me if permission is required to walk up Big Collin? If so, how does one go about obtaining this?Many thanks!

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Portaria Circuit
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 14.3km, Climb: 644m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Anglesey Mountain: Great Carlingford views from a so-so top
Collaborative entry Last edit by: Colin Murphy a week ago.
There is enough space to park one car at 100 167, just on the edge of a wood around a sharp u-bend. Proceed north for 100m before turning NE up a gentle slope, although the terrain is treacherous ...

Greek Islands: Kos
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 5.8km, Climb: 381m, Area: Greece, South Aegean ()

Pigeon Rock Mountain South Top: Nondescript summit for baggers only
Collaborative entry Last edit by: Colin Murphy a week ago.
Usually done in conjunction with Pigeon Rock itself, but can be done in isolation if you want. Car park can be found at 234 278 A. Take the track directly across the road that follows the Rocky Ri...

Knockroe: Where Summits relocate with No Plate Movement
CaminoPat 4 days ago.
Knockroe summit is listed as being located in County Cork. The correct location however is County Waterford. Déise abú.