<< Prev page 1 .. 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. 389 Next page >>
I am fairly new to.. by Astrofizz01   (Show all posts)
In last month's ne.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Looking for some a.. by roberto   (Show all posts)
Completed the Glen.. by david bourke   (Show all posts)
Wicklow County Cou.. by mcrtchly   (Show all posts)
Thanks to both jac.. by dr_banuska   (Show all posts)
I think the large .. by slemish   (Show all posts)
Hi Martin, at a qu.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Hi all, I recently.. by dr_banuska   (Show all posts)
Conor74
2012-10-04 19:55:10
Caspar the friendly goat - no thanks
I usually give feral goats a wide berth. They stink and heard they are full of ticks and fleas and lice or generally things one can do without. So when I see them, I don't wanna even cross the ground they've been on. Though the ones in the pic seem neat enough, some of the ones around the Reeks are pretty hairy.

Walking under the water!
march-fixer less than an hour ago.
With the Blessington Lakes being deprived of input due to the dry conditions, the water level has dropped considerably. walk, Len: 13.1km, Climb: 197m, Area: Dublin/Wicklow (Ireland)

Reflections
mcrtchly a day ago.
The island of Senja in Arctic Norway has a compact range of mountains made more spectacular by the dramatic coastal setting. Tungeneset is a highly photogenic spot giving glorious coastal views of...

Mullagh More and Sliabh Rua
A leisurely walk in one of the most amazing areas in Ireland, or anywhere for that matter. The route took me to the to... walk, Len: 7.9km, Climb: 316m, Area: Mullagh More, West Clare (Ireland) Mulla

Benbaun via Knockpasheemore
A relatively easy way up to Benbaun, the Co Galway high point, although it is a steep pull up to Binn Charrach/Knockpa... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 797m, Area: Binn Charrach, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Bi

Slieve Beg: Stared down the Devil's Coachroad and decided he can have it
PinkyFloyd 3 days ago.
I know that people scramble up the Devil's Coachroad though the mechanics of actually getting up the top part elude me. Braver men than I! Standing on top of Beg, looking down the massive gulley i...

Cove Mountain: Return to Cove!
PinkyFloyd 3 days ago.
Today was the second time I have visited Cove. Anyone who read my first comment will know my first visit was alone and an altogether nervous affair. Well, the return was a much better experience. ...

Chimney Rock Mountain: Great reward for little effort!
PinkyFloyd 3 days ago.
Getting to the top of Chimney Rock doesn't take long and isn't too arduous. The views from the top are stupendous though and you'll be glad you climbed it. The rocks at the top help make this moun...

Muck to Meelmore Loop
Bunsen7 5 days ago.
A track that's very easy to follow, with good parking, 3 highest hundred summits for less than 900m of ascent, but do... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 874m, Area: Slieve Muck, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Pic de Lustou
David-Guenot a week ago.
A fantastic, hard-won summit, a relentless, never-ending haul up followed by some easy but somewhat exposed scrambling o walk, Len: 14.7km, Climb: 1684m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Upper Glencoaghan Valley's swollen streams pose potential hazard
Bunsen7 a week ago.
The weather was forecast as changeable. We started the horseshoe in a clockwise direction from Ben Lettery in relative... walk, Len: 12.8km, Climb: 1154m, Area: Benlettery, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benl

Truskmore SE Cairn: Letrim - County high point - Done with my Grandad
ShaunDunne 4 days ago.
While climbing Truskmore my Grandad and I walked over and bagged our Second County high point of the day. Was very windy and wet up there today.

Wet, Wet, Wet.
jackill a week ago.
Things are bad when you find yourself in a carpark trying to think up ways of not doing a hill walk.That was the situa... walk, Len: 19.9km, Climb: 448m, Area: Rinn Chonaill, Dingle West (Ireland) Ri