<< Prev page 1 .. 333 334 335 336 337 338 .. 389 Next page >>
I had a listen to .. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Well put dhmiriam... by Alex92   (Show all posts)
'Craw 'said the cr.. by maclimb   (Show all posts)
Oh for pity’s sake.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
I have only just c.. by kevinshandler   (Show all posts)
Superbam, this is .. by weedavie   (Show all posts)
I happened to hear.. by Moac   (Show all posts)
I always enjoy the.. by tgormley   (Show all posts)
Oi wee davie - wha.. by superbam   (Show all posts)
Bleck Cra
2007-10-23 16:44:10
NO RETURN TRIP
Just to follow up recent correspondence with The Mourne Rescue and their objection to a comment I posted, given the group has not posted their own comment, I think we should take it, it maintains its position and is happy that its response to the incident described was appropriate and its reply to my comment was sufficient. Unless there is more to be discussed, we may be advised to move on. That being said, I am pleased that several mv members have been supportive of my position if not all in the way it was delivered. This will be useful if I break an ankle in the mountains, because I know who will help oxter-coddle me off - given the MMRT may not be that keen.

Reflections
mcrtchly 13 hours ago.
The island of Senja in Arctic Norway has a compact range of mountains made more spectacular by the dramatic coastal setting. Tungeneset is a highly photogenic spot giving glorious coastal views of...

Mullagh More and Sliabh Rua
A leisurely walk in one of the most amazing areas in Ireland, or anywhere for that matter. The route took me to the to... walk, Len: 7.9km, Climb: 316m, Area: Mullagh More, West Clare (Ireland) Mulla

Benbaun via Knockpasheemore
A relatively easy way up to Benbaun, the Co Galway high point, although it is a steep pull up to Binn Charrach/Knockpa... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 797m, Area: Binn Charrach, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Bi

Slieve Beg: Stared down the Devil's Coachroad and decided he can have it
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
I know that people scramble up the Devil's Coachroad though the mechanics of actually getting up the top part elude me. Braver men than I! Standing on top of Beg, looking down the massive gulley i...

Cove Mountain: Return to Cove!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Today was the second time I have visited Cove. Anyone who read my first comment will know my first visit was alone and an altogether nervous affair. Well, the return was a much better experience. ...

Chimney Rock Mountain: Great reward for little effort!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Getting to the top of Chimney Rock doesn't take long and isn't too arduous. The views from the top are stupendous though and you'll be glad you climbed it. The rocks at the top help make this moun...

Muck to Meelmore Loop
Bunsen7 4 days ago.
A track that's very easy to follow, with good parking, 3 highest hundred summits for less than 900m of ascent, but do... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 874m, Area: Slieve Muck, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Cush: rest test rest
test test test

Pic de Lustou
David-Guenot 6 days ago.
A fantastic, hard-won summit, a relentless, never-ending haul up followed by some easy but somewhat exposed scrambling o walk, Len: 14.7km, Climb: 1684m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Cush: rest test rest
test test test test

Upper Glencoaghan Valley's swollen streams pose potential hazard
Bunsen7 a week ago.
The weather was forecast as changeable. We started the horseshoe in a clockwise direction from Ben Lettery in relative... walk, Len: 12.8km, Climb: 1154m, Area: Benlettery, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benl

Truskmore SE Cairn: Letrim - County high point - Done with my Grandad
ShaunDunne 3 days ago.
While climbing Truskmore my Grandad and I walked over and bagged our Second County high point of the day. Was very windy and wet up there today.