<< Prev page 1 .. 189 190 191 192 193 194 .. 390 Next page >>
On the top of Stum.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Can anyone explain.. by Dessie1   (Show all posts)
Something in which.. by khkk   (Show all posts)
Bleck Cra
2011-08-11 17:57:46
WRONG TRACK RE BINNIAN
McCloy. Shome mishtake I think. Just to be clear – very far from commenting on how good it was to see Jim of the Spartans (and one faithful organiser of the Sevens) being told off, quite the contrary. It is not good. It is absolutely not good! My piece was intended to ridicule the pose one participant was striking re the awful track. I am sorry if I did not make this clear. Allow me to make it absolutely clear now. I happen to know Jim having briefly walked with the Spartans. He is a very sound fellow and I commend him and other Spartans for organising the Sevens event – a view sadly not shared by one recent correspondent to this website.
Jim is a key organ.. by McCloy   (Show all posts)
McCloy
Who'.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Seen a comment abo.. by McCloy   (Show all posts)
(from Failte Irela.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Check out this You.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Saturday August 27.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)

12 (Listed) Bens - Revisited
GSheehy 18 hours ago.
I was drawn back by the lure of completing the 2002 - 12 Bens Challenge route. I got the details from John J. Cotter w... walk, Len: 29.1km, Climb: 2598m, Area: Benglenisky, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Ben

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Paou to Chorto return
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 8.3km, Climb: 237m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Affisos to Afetes return (2)
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 9.7km, Climb: 458m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Big Collin: Permission required?
StephenMullin a week ago.
Hi thereCan anybody tell me if permission is required to walk up Big Collin? If so, how does one go about obtaining this?Many thanks!

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Portaria Circuit
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 14.3km, Climb: 644m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Knockroe: Where Summits relocate with No Plate Movement
CaminoPat 2 days ago.
Knockroe summit is listed as being located in County Cork. The correct location however is County Waterford. Déise abú.

Anglesey Mountain: Great Carlingford views from a so-so top
Collaborative entry Last edit by: Colin Murphy a week ago.
There is enough space to park one car at 100 167, just on the edge of a wood around a sharp u-bend. Proceed north for 100m before turning NE up a gentle slope, although the terrain is treacherous ...

Pigeon Rock Mountain South Top: Nondescript summit for baggers only
Collaborative entry Last edit by: Colin Murphy a week ago.
Usually done in conjunction with Pigeon Rock itself, but can be done in isolation if you want. Car park can be found at 234 278 A. Take the track directly across the road that follows the Rocky Ri...

Greek Islands: Kos
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 5.8km, Climb: 381m, Area: Greece, South Aegean ()

Wee Slievemoughan: The ups and downs
Colin Murphy a week ago.
Approaching from Rocky Mountain summit requires a bit of up-and-down trekking, as it is necessary to first ascend Tornamrock and then drop down again to a the col to the south before ascending Wee...

Greek Islands: Kalymnos
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 1.8km, Climb: 183m, Area: Greece, South Aegean ()

Rocky Mountain: Pony express
Colin Murphy a week ago.
Seeing a group of about 7 or 8 ponies at the top of a mountain was a first for me. I did a little research and apparently these animals are wild, (according to a NI veterinarian group.) I also dis...