<< Prev page 1 .. 346 347 348 349 350 351 .. 389 Next page >>
I was delighted to.. by beckett   (Show all posts)
To add to the eros.. by Alex92   (Show all posts)
I think most walke.. by padodes   (Show all posts)
A recent contribut.. by Wounded Huzzar   (Show all posts)
pdtempan, I'm not .. by tgormley   (Show all posts)
While we were clim.. by katekat   (Show all posts)
simon3
2007-04-17 20:31:25
"Misty ridges." from simon3 Contract pics
Picture: Misty ridges. (Contract pics)

Maam Turkish Delight
I can't recall a better day for walking the Turks than last Sat, 14th Apr 2007. There was a weak sun with enough wind and no rain all day. There was too much mist for many sorts of photography.

The picture here was from Binn idir an da Log looking backwards (SE) along the ridge to Binn Chaonaigh, Binn Mhor. Even Leckavrea gets a look in, just faintly, on the left.

For a great collection have a look at this courtesy Robert.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/croi/sets/72157600080207250/show/ (slideshow)
Id like to publica.. by lakedistricthw   (Show all posts)
What A Difference .. by jim holmes   (Show all posts)
Thanks very much t.. by pdtempan   (Show all posts)

Reflections
mcrtchly 19 hours ago.
The island of Senja in Arctic Norway has a compact range of mountains made more spectacular by the dramatic coastal setting. Tungeneset is a highly photogenic spot giving glorious coastal views of...

Mullagh More and Sliabh Rua
A leisurely walk in one of the most amazing areas in Ireland, or anywhere for that matter. The route took me to the to... walk, Len: 7.9km, Climb: 316m, Area: Mullagh More, West Clare (Ireland) Mulla

Benbaun via Knockpasheemore
A relatively easy way up to Benbaun, the Co Galway high point, although it is a steep pull up to Binn Charrach/Knockpa... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 797m, Area: Binn Charrach, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Bi

Slieve Beg: Stared down the Devil's Coachroad and decided he can have it
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
I know that people scramble up the Devil's Coachroad though the mechanics of actually getting up the top part elude me. Braver men than I! Standing on top of Beg, looking down the massive gulley i...

Cove Mountain: Return to Cove!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Today was the second time I have visited Cove. Anyone who read my first comment will know my first visit was alone and an altogether nervous affair. Well, the return was a much better experience. ...

Chimney Rock Mountain: Great reward for little effort!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Getting to the top of Chimney Rock doesn't take long and isn't too arduous. The views from the top are stupendous though and you'll be glad you climbed it. The rocks at the top help make this moun...

Muck to Meelmore Loop
Bunsen7 4 days ago.
A track that's very easy to follow, with good parking, 3 highest hundred summits for less than 900m of ascent, but do... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 874m, Area: Slieve Muck, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Cush: rest test rest
test test test

Pic de Lustou
David-Guenot 6 days ago.
A fantastic, hard-won summit, a relentless, never-ending haul up followed by some easy but somewhat exposed scrambling o walk, Len: 14.7km, Climb: 1684m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Cush: rest test rest
test test test test

Upper Glencoaghan Valley's swollen streams pose potential hazard
Bunsen7 a week ago.
The weather was forecast as changeable. We started the horseshoe in a clockwise direction from Ben Lettery in relative... walk, Len: 12.8km, Climb: 1154m, Area: Benlettery, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benl

Truskmore SE Cairn: Letrim - County high point - Done with my Grandad
ShaunDunne 3 days ago.
While climbing Truskmore my Grandad and I walked over and bagged our Second County high point of the day. Was very windy and wet up there today.