<< Prev page 1 .. 254 255 256 257 258 259 .. 389 Next page >>
SCAVENGER WALK 4 -.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Big woop AH on the.. by maclimber   (Show all posts)
Thanks for the 'di.. by maclimber   (Show all posts)
Ah yes, Geolives, .. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Thanks csd!
.. by ahendroff   (Show all posts)
Does anyone know o.. by Dessie1   (Show all posts)
Hi,
Does an.. by Dessie1   (Show all posts)
Djouce
2010-07-19 21:35:37
Geolives
Has anyone succeeded in downloading map tiles from Geolives? After several hours struggling with registration (needed a new email address - presumably because my main email address is on their mailing list), lreading FAQs to find out why map tiles were not on the menu, downloading desktop application, finding map tiles at last, selecting tiles for download, told I have to wait as the server is busy ... maybe for 48 hours. Four days later still no maptiles though my account has been charged and I have checked my spam filters.

Anyone done any better than this. Geolives is possibly the worst designed website I have ever come across.
Adrian, Congratul.. by csd   (Show all posts)
Hi wicklore, the p.. by ahendroff   (Show all posts)

Reflections
mcrtchly 13 hours ago.
The island of Senja in Arctic Norway has a compact range of mountains made more spectacular by the dramatic coastal setting. Tungeneset is a highly photogenic spot giving glorious coastal views of...

Mullagh More and Sliabh Rua
A leisurely walk in one of the most amazing areas in Ireland, or anywhere for that matter. The route took me to the to... walk, Len: 7.9km, Climb: 316m, Area: Mullagh More, West Clare (Ireland) Mulla

Benbaun via Knockpasheemore
A relatively easy way up to Benbaun, the Co Galway high point, although it is a steep pull up to Binn Charrach/Knockpa... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 797m, Area: Binn Charrach, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Bi

Slieve Beg: Stared down the Devil's Coachroad and decided he can have it
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
I know that people scramble up the Devil's Coachroad though the mechanics of actually getting up the top part elude me. Braver men than I! Standing on top of Beg, looking down the massive gulley i...

Cove Mountain: Return to Cove!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Today was the second time I have visited Cove. Anyone who read my first comment will know my first visit was alone and an altogether nervous affair. Well, the return was a much better experience. ...

Chimney Rock Mountain: Great reward for little effort!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Getting to the top of Chimney Rock doesn't take long and isn't too arduous. The views from the top are stupendous though and you'll be glad you climbed it. The rocks at the top help make this moun...

Muck to Meelmore Loop
Bunsen7 4 days ago.
A track that's very easy to follow, with good parking, 3 highest hundred summits for less than 900m of ascent, but do... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 874m, Area: Slieve Muck, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Cush: rest test rest
test test test

Pic de Lustou
David-Guenot 6 days ago.
A fantastic, hard-won summit, a relentless, never-ending haul up followed by some easy but somewhat exposed scrambling o walk, Len: 14.7km, Climb: 1684m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Cush: rest test rest
test test test test

Upper Glencoaghan Valley's swollen streams pose potential hazard
Bunsen7 a week ago.
The weather was forecast as changeable. We started the horseshoe in a clockwise direction from Ben Lettery in relative... walk, Len: 12.8km, Climb: 1154m, Area: Benlettery, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benl

Truskmore SE Cairn: Letrim - County high point - Done with my Grandad
ShaunDunne 3 days ago.
While climbing Truskmore my Grandad and I walked over and bagged our Second County high point of the day. Was very windy and wet up there today.