<< Prev page 1 .. 257 258 259 260 261 262 .. 390 Next page >>
Just to follow up .. by csd   (Show all posts)
ARGH! I'm seething.. by dbloke   (Show all posts)
I was delighted to.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
david bourke
2010-07-09 21:01:12
"Miners Trail." from david bourke Contract pics
Picture: Miners Trail. (Contract pics)

Muckish via Miners Track
My first time to climb Muckish via the Miners Track. Very exciting and great views.
Parked at IB 99917 29098 Enjoyed good visibility during the ascent.
Geolives are offer.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
I've just acquired.. by stevemcb   (Show all posts)
I just want to say.. by Geo   (Show all posts)
Wick, would you ev.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
I wish to announce.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
somebody mention t.. by three5four0   (Show all posts)

12 (Listed) Bens - Revisited
GSheehy 20 hours ago.
I was drawn back by the lure of completing the 2002 - 12 Bens Challenge route. I got the details from John J. Cotter w... walk, Len: 29.1km, Climb: 2598m, Area: Benglenisky, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Ben

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Paou to Chorto return
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 8.3km, Climb: 237m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Affisos to Afetes return (2)
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 9.7km, Climb: 458m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Big Collin: Permission required?
StephenMullin a week ago.
Hi thereCan anybody tell me if permission is required to walk up Big Collin? If so, how does one go about obtaining this?Many thanks!

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Portaria Circuit
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 14.3km, Climb: 644m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Knockroe: Where Summits relocate with No Plate Movement
CaminoPat 2 days ago.
Knockroe summit is listed as being located in County Cork. The correct location however is County Waterford. Déise abú.

Anglesey Mountain: Great Carlingford views from a so-so top
Collaborative entry Last edit by: Colin Murphy a week ago.
There is enough space to park one car at 100 167, just on the edge of a wood around a sharp u-bend. Proceed north for 100m before turning NE up a gentle slope, although the terrain is treacherous ...

Pigeon Rock Mountain South Top: Nondescript summit for baggers only
Collaborative entry Last edit by: Colin Murphy a week ago.
Usually done in conjunction with Pigeon Rock itself, but can be done in isolation if you want. Car park can be found at 234 278 A. Take the track directly across the road that follows the Rocky Ri...

Greek Islands: Kos
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 5.8km, Climb: 381m, Area: Greece, South Aegean ()

Wee Slievemoughan: The ups and downs
Colin Murphy a week ago.
Approaching from Rocky Mountain summit requires a bit of up-and-down trekking, as it is necessary to first ascend Tornamrock and then drop down again to a the col to the south before ascending Wee...

Greek Islands: Kalymnos
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 1.8km, Climb: 183m, Area: Greece, South Aegean ()

Rocky Mountain: Pony express
Colin Murphy a week ago.
Seeing a group of about 7 or 8 ponies at the top of a mountain was a first for me. I did a little research and apparently these animals are wild, (according to a NI veterinarian group.) I also dis...