<< Prev page 1 .. 375 376 377 378 379 380 .. 389 Next page >>
Thank you Wee Binn.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Ahh Kirkie, yes. T.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Yes V-sign: bullse.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
The Muppets are ba.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Hillwalking requir.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Not for the first .. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Gerrym, yes I thin.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
gerrym
2005-08-23 22:11:24
Penpictures ?
A question to guage other members opinion of having the opportunity to add a short pen picture to your comment listing. This could include a photo of yourself and some information such as, home location, other interests, favourite hill climbed, favourite walking area, first hill climbed - just suggestions. This would put faces to usernames and give a bit of background (if you wanted) and give the opportunity to share with other members some of your favourite walking in the hills in Ireland. What do you think?
Michael -- yes I t.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Just had my first .. by Michael McA   (Show all posts)

Reflections
mcrtchly 12 hours ago.
The island of Senja in Arctic Norway has a compact range of mountains made more spectacular by the dramatic coastal setting. Tungeneset is a highly photogenic spot giving glorious coastal views of...

Mullagh More and Sliabh Rua
A leisurely walk in one of the most amazing areas in Ireland, or anywhere for that matter. The route took me to the to... walk, Len: 7.9km, Climb: 316m, Area: Mullagh More, West Clare (Ireland) Mulla

Benbaun via Knockpasheemore
A relatively easy way up to Benbaun, the Co Galway high point, although it is a steep pull up to Binn Charrach/Knockpa... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 797m, Area: Binn Charrach, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Bi

Slieve Beg: Stared down the Devil's Coachroad and decided he can have it
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
I know that people scramble up the Devil's Coachroad though the mechanics of actually getting up the top part elude me. Braver men than I! Standing on top of Beg, looking down the massive gulley i...

Cove Mountain: Return to Cove!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Today was the second time I have visited Cove. Anyone who read my first comment will know my first visit was alone and an altogether nervous affair. Well, the return was a much better experience. ...

Chimney Rock Mountain: Great reward for little effort!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Getting to the top of Chimney Rock doesn't take long and isn't too arduous. The views from the top are stupendous though and you'll be glad you climbed it. The rocks at the top help make this moun...

Muck to Meelmore Loop
Bunsen7 4 days ago.
A track that's very easy to follow, with good parking, 3 highest hundred summits for less than 900m of ascent, but do... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 874m, Area: Slieve Muck, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Cush: rest test rest
test test test

Pic de Lustou
David-Guenot 6 days ago.
A fantastic, hard-won summit, a relentless, never-ending haul up followed by some easy but somewhat exposed scrambling o walk, Len: 14.7km, Climb: 1684m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Cush: rest test rest
test test test test

Upper Glencoaghan Valley's swollen streams pose potential hazard
Bunsen7 a week ago.
The weather was forecast as changeable. We started the horseshoe in a clockwise direction from Ben Lettery in relative... walk, Len: 12.8km, Climb: 1154m, Area: Benlettery, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benl

Truskmore SE Cairn: Letrim - County high point - Done with my Grandad
ShaunDunne 3 days ago.
While climbing Truskmore my Grandad and I walked over and bagged our Second County high point of the day. Was very windy and wet up there today.