<< Prev page 1 .. 268 269 270 271 272 273 .. 390 Next page >>
Few of us trying t.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
Those billowing pl.. by padodes   (Show all posts)
Thanks for this ex.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Hi All,
I f.. by joemalone   (Show all posts)
Simon, I thought y.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
dbloke, yes, I had.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
dbloke
2010-04-05 13:03:17
Motorways?
Ha! Living in Kerry I can drive for 2 .5 hours and still be in Kerry! Luckily though there are enough hills around here to keep me busy. Only a quarter way through the ones in Iveragh alone.
Yes Wicklore the s.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Having made a simi.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
I can assure every.. by csd   (Show all posts)

Croghan Kinsella
jgfitz less than an hour ago.
This is a variation on track #3938, so I will avoid repeating the comments made there, with which I fully agree. This... walk, Len: 11.4km, Climb: 412m, Area: Croghan Kinsella, Dublin/Wicklow (Irelan

Knocknalougha South Top
Onzy 2 hours ago.
Route to Knocknalougha South Top from Crow Hill carpark ... as outlined by melohara on the Hill Page... walk, Len: 11.7km, Climb: 430m, Area: Knocknalougha South Top, Knockmealdown Mo...

Re: Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon
Peter Walker a day ago.
Hi daithi07The 'what's left to do in Ireland' article currently lives largely in my head rather than anywhere more tangible. It will see the light of day at some point in the next few months. I am...

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Paou to Chorto return
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 8.3km, Climb: 237m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

12 (Listed) Bens - Revisited
GSheehy 2 days ago.
I was drawn back by the lure of completing the 2002 - 12 Bens Challenge route. I got the details from John J. Cotter w... walk, Len: 29.1km, Climb: 2598m, Area: Benglenisky, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Ben

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Affisos to Afetes return (2)
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 9.7km, Climb: 458m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Big Collin: Permission required?
StephenMullin a week ago.
Hi thereCan anybody tell me if permission is required to walk up Big Collin? If so, how does one go about obtaining this?Many thanks!

Greece, Pelion Peninsula: Portaria Circuit
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 14.3km, Climb: 644m, Area: Greece, Thessaly ()

Anglesey Mountain: Great Carlingford views from a so-so top
Collaborative entry Last edit by: Colin Murphy a week ago.
There is enough space to park one car at 100 167, just on the edge of a wood around a sharp u-bend. Proceed north for 100m before turning NE up a gentle slope, although the terrain is treacherous ...

Greek Islands: Kos
Onzy a week ago.
walk, Len: 5.8km, Climb: 381m, Area: Greece, South Aegean ()

Pigeon Rock Mountain South Top: Nondescript summit for baggers only
Collaborative entry Last edit by: Colin Murphy a week ago.
Usually done in conjunction with Pigeon Rock itself, but can be done in isolation if you want. Car park can be found at 234 278 A. Take the track directly across the road that follows the Rocky Ri...

Knockroe: Where Summits relocate with No Plate Movement
CaminoPat 4 days ago.
Knockroe summit is listed as being located in County Cork. The correct location however is County Waterford. Déise abú.