<< Prev page 1 .. 288 289 290 291 292 293 .. 389 Next page >>
After completing D.. by ahendroff   (Show all posts)
pdtempan
2009-08-09 21:39:31
Sugar Loaf photo appeal
Will do, Eamonn. On a different matter, does anybody have a reasonably high resolution photo of that iconic mountain, the Great Sugar Loaf in Co. Wicklow? It's to accompany an article I'm writing. I have several, but none of them is ideal (too distant, too hazy, etc.). If anyone can help out, the photographer would be acknowledged in the published article. Many thanks, Paul
Hello Paul,
.. by eflanaga   (Show all posts)
Sadly, Sally Gap i.. by pdtempan   (Show all posts)
Up to recently, th.. by padodes   (Show all posts)
Interesting observ.. by david kirk   (Show all posts)
I'm looking forwar.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Walk towards the l.. by shayoh   (Show all posts)
paulocon mentions .. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Ireland Map v1.93 .. by pazapas   (Show all posts)

Reflections
mcrtchly 13 hours ago.
The island of Senja in Arctic Norway has a compact range of mountains made more spectacular by the dramatic coastal setting. Tungeneset is a highly photogenic spot giving glorious coastal views of...

Mullagh More and Sliabh Rua
A leisurely walk in one of the most amazing areas in Ireland, or anywhere for that matter. The route took me to the to... walk, Len: 7.9km, Climb: 316m, Area: Mullagh More, West Clare (Ireland) Mulla

Benbaun via Knockpasheemore
A relatively easy way up to Benbaun, the Co Galway high point, although it is a steep pull up to Binn Charrach/Knockpa... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 797m, Area: Binn Charrach, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Bi

Slieve Beg: Stared down the Devil's Coachroad and decided he can have it
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
I know that people scramble up the Devil's Coachroad though the mechanics of actually getting up the top part elude me. Braver men than I! Standing on top of Beg, looking down the massive gulley i...

Cove Mountain: Return to Cove!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Today was the second time I have visited Cove. Anyone who read my first comment will know my first visit was alone and an altogether nervous affair. Well, the return was a much better experience. ...

Chimney Rock Mountain: Great reward for little effort!
PinkyFloyd 2 days ago.
Getting to the top of Chimney Rock doesn't take long and isn't too arduous. The views from the top are stupendous though and you'll be glad you climbed it. The rocks at the top help make this moun...

Muck to Meelmore Loop
Bunsen7 4 days ago.
A track that's very easy to follow, with good parking, 3 highest hundred summits for less than 900m of ascent, but do... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 874m, Area: Slieve Muck, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Cush: rest test rest
test test test

Pic de Lustou
David-Guenot 6 days ago.
A fantastic, hard-won summit, a relentless, never-ending haul up followed by some easy but somewhat exposed scrambling o walk, Len: 14.7km, Climb: 1684m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Cush: rest test rest
test test test test

Upper Glencoaghan Valley's swollen streams pose potential hazard
Bunsen7 a week ago.
The weather was forecast as changeable. We started the horseshoe in a clockwise direction from Ben Lettery in relative... walk, Len: 12.8km, Climb: 1154m, Area: Benlettery, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benl

Truskmore SE Cairn: Letrim - County high point - Done with my Grandad
ShaunDunne 3 days ago.
While climbing Truskmore my Grandad and I walked over and bagged our Second County high point of the day. Was very windy and wet up there today.