Site Feedback Site announcements, requests for features, bug reports about the software of the service.

<< Prev page 1 .. 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. 38 Next page >>
Context of comment:   (Show all posts)
Context of comment:   (Show all posts)
Context of comment:   (Show all posts)
Context of comment:   (Show all posts)
Context of comment:   (Show all posts)
Context of comment:   (Show all posts)
Context of comment:   (Show all posts)
Bleck Cra
2011-09-14 16:33:36
Still looking for other Mviews Members
Context of comment:Des - you have taken the gentleman's position (sounds a bit raunchy - sorry ...) and let the powers kick this into touch. I don't have a gentleman's bone in my body (the raunchiness is getting worse …) and I will stay with it for a bit.
It does however look like the case against is huge and ours invisible by comparison but when an idea is unceremoniously dismissed, it is nearly certainly two things: a difficult one to do and a good one. The boy having to do the thing weighs his own effort against what seems to him of little reward. Of course the thing is, the idea is not for him to employ but for someone else, so his view is personal and probably jaded. My own reasons for wanting this list are simply this. Sometimes I remember something a particular contributor wrote took my interest and I want to contact him/her through the mechanics of the site. I remember the contributor’s site name but not the actual piece written - so I want to track down that piece, check it out and get back to the contributor - so I trawl back through recent contributions and give up. I can't find the contributor’s name to click on to see if I could find it on the list of his/her contributions - and I probably couldn't find it by the title anyway.
So what I want to do is simply go to a names list, address the contributor on his/her piece and elicit an answer without a whole lot of palaver. Now it seems that to run something like this will rain down all the punishments of Hell upon us – and we don’t want that – but you know, I would still like to do it.
Context of comment:   (Show all posts)
Context of comment:   (Show all posts)

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy 22 hours ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy a day ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 5 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 5 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 6 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 6 days ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 6 days ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 6 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 6 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 6 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Eanach Mheáin: Galway Island
sandman 6 days ago.
Connemara Island Golf Course is a nine hole course located on this island and just inside its entrance at L9080830893 is the 11th/17th hole where the natural high point is adjacent to the ladies t...