<< Prev page 1 .. 359 360 361 362 363 364 .. 366 Next page >>
Yes Speedo indeed .. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Caked grey ice clu.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Ahh, whin. Whin (.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Funny how as the h.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
2005-04-06 14:19:02
Mountain/Tail suggestions
Wow! I wish I would have found this site months ago. I'm planning a hiking trip to ireland for the entire month of may. I plan on spending a week or so around the dublin/wicklow area then moving across the island and spending the rest of the time in Mayo/Galway/Kerry area. I'm looking for non-touristy mountains and trails with good scenery. Any suggestions from those who have been in these areas? Unfortunatly I'm making this trip alone so I've already conceded to myself that I won't bring my climing gear. This time around I'm going to just stick to walking/hiking/camping. Also, any good ruins in these areas?
Great stuff in the.. by Claude Hopper   (Show all posts)
Here's another way.. by nicholamc   (Show all posts)
Here's a couple of.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Another trick of t.. by Claude Hopper   (Show all posts)
LINES COMPOSED A F.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)

Mothaillín: Fabulous views to the west from the summit.
hivisibility 10 hours ago.
Fine view towards Broghnabinnia and Caher from Mothillín summit.

Ott Mountain to Slieve Meelmore
Aidy 11 hours ago.
Started at the Ott/Blue Quarry car park on the Moyad Road, and took a route taking in six summits, going over Ott Mou... walk, Len: 10.9km, Climb: 730m, Area: Ott Mountain, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Mothaillín: Summit area as seen from Crossderry.
hivisibility 10 hours ago.
Mothillín summit from Crossderry.

Crossderry: Towards Knocknabreeda and Stumoa Dúloigh
hivisibility 10 hours ago.
The view towards Knocknabreeda fro Crossderry summit. Stumpa Dúloigh in the background. Knocknabreeda summit is located over to the far left of the ridge.

Glenbeigh to Galway's Bridge
GSheehy 20 hours ago.
I?m putting this one up because it was a club walk and I was thinking about the other day. There aren?t too many clu walk, Len: 40.5km, Climb: 917m, Area: Glenbeigh Horseshoe (Ireland)

Cable Car to the Hellfire Club - 20/10
cave-dweller 2 days ago.
Hello, There is a meeting being held in the Yellow House Pub in Rathfarnham in Dublin 14 tomorrow night at 8 pm about some proposed "redevelopments" in and around the Hellfire Club/Montpelier Hill...

Crossderry: Summit looking East.
hivisibility 10 hours ago.
Summit of Crossderry with view back towards Mothillín.There are 2 similar heights at the summit area. The summit is the one nearest the Eastern Reeks.

Peak bagging in The Sperrins in autumn
peter1 a day ago.
Again, the use of a mountain bike is highly recommended for this route, if you are a solo walker. I left my bike in a... walk, Len: 16.2km, Climb: 1048m, Area: Mullaghclogha, Sperrin Mountains (Irela

Stumpa Dúloigh SE Top: Fine views to the East...
hivisibility 11 hours ago.
The view to Knocknabreeda, Crossderry and Mothillín as seen from the aooroach to Stúmpa Dúloigh SE Top. Torc in the centre with Mangerton rising over to the right.

Knocknabreeda: View of Carrauntoohil from the summit.
hivisibility 11 hours ago.
Carrauntoohil from Knocknabreeda summit.

Quad bikers in the Mournes
mcrtchly 2 weeks ago.
Whilst out in the Mournes on Sunday 2nd Oct, at about 8.30am we were shocked to see a group of half a dozen quad bikers powering up the track from the Banns Road towards Lough Shannagh (below Doan...

Slieve Foye
Onzy 6 days ago.
Sunday route over Slieve Foye and along the ridge for a bit... walk, Len: 9.9km, Climb: 439m, Area: Slieve Foye, Cooley/Gullion (Ireland) Slie...