<< Prev page 1 .. 301 302 303 304 305 306 .. 372 Next page >>
Ueli
2008-09-30 09:00:50
Support sought for update of Walking Guide
Dear walkers,

I am looking for one or several keen walkers with a profound knowledge of walks in the Irish mountains and along the coastlines, who could support me with the following:

A few years ago, I wrote a walking guide about Ireland, which was published by the German company Rother, the leading publisher of walking guides and mountain books in the German-speaking areas.

The book is now out of print and a new edition planned. For some of the walks described in the book, I would appreciate to get the support of local persons who know the walks concerned and could provide me with an update on information such as current conditions, access etc. The walks for which I would require these updates are located mainly in the North and Northwest of Ireland.

Remuneration for this work is subject to negotiation. For further information, please contact me at:
u.hintermeister@bluewin.ch
Thanks wicklore fo.. by Alex92   (Show all posts)
I came across a ve.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
The lizard appears.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Hello wicklore. I .. by Alex92   (Show all posts)
Despite hillwalkin.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Thanks jackill. I .. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Just a word on how.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Hi thisbliss. I en.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Not sure Wicklore,.. by thisbliss   (Show all posts)

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy less than an hour ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 3 hours ago.

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark
simon3 a day ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Into The Coum(eragh)'s
GSheehy 5 days ago.
The forecast was for heat, so I said I?d have an early start. Down to the base layer by the time I got to The Gap at ... walk, Len: 27.2km, Climb: 1226m, Area: Coumfea West Top, Comeragh Mountains (I