<< Prev page 1 .. 296 297 298 299 300 301 .. 366 Next page >>
The lizard appears.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Hello wicklore. I .. by Alex92   (Show all posts)
Despite hillwalkin.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
2008-09-23 12:12:20
Using etrex to it's full potential
Thanks jackill. I really appreciate the offer of the cable. I will definately try and plot a route on Trailmaster and export it to the unit. My initial query wasn't about the value of GPS, I have used my etrex to get me back to my car on many occasions! I am actually hoping to get a new one in the near future. I know I mentioned the Oregon 400t. I will check out the one you mentioned too, as I don't think my etrex would display contours. Thanks for the info and the cable, and let's see where the etrex takes me!
Just a word on how.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Hi thisbliss. I en.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Not sure Wicklore,.. by thisbliss   (Show all posts)
I have a Garmin et.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Where are you goin.. by padodes   (Show all posts)
For all you summit.. by john_desmond   (Show all posts)

Mothaillín: Fabulous views to the west from the summit.
hivisibility 15 hours ago.
Fine view towards Broghnabinnia and Caher from Mothillín summit.

Ott Mountain to Slieve Meelmore
Aidy 15 hours ago.
Started at the Ott/Blue Quarry car park on the Moyad Road, and took a route taking in six summits, going over Ott Mou... walk, Len: 10.9km, Climb: 730m, Area: Ott Mountain, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Mothaillín: Summit area as seen from Crossderry.
hivisibility 15 hours ago.
Mothillín summit from Crossderry.

Crossderry: Towards Knocknabreeda and Stumoa Dúloigh
hivisibility 15 hours ago.
The view towards Knocknabreeda fro Crossderry summit. Stumpa Dúloigh in the background. Knocknabreeda summit is located over to the far left of the ridge.

Glenbeigh to Galway's Bridge
GSheehy a day ago.
I?m putting this one up because it was a club walk and I was thinking about the other day. There aren?t too many clu walk, Len: 40.5km, Climb: 917m, Area: Glenbeigh Horseshoe (Ireland)

Cable Car to the Hellfire Club - 20/10
cave-dweller 3 days ago.
Hello, There is a meeting being held in the Yellow House Pub in Rathfarnham in Dublin 14 tomorrow night at 8 pm about some proposed "redevelopments" in and around the Hellfire Club/Montpelier Hill...

Crossderry: Summit looking East.
hivisibility 15 hours ago.
Summit of Crossderry with view back towards Mothillín.There are 2 similar heights at the summit area. The summit is the one nearest the Eastern Reeks.

Peak bagging in The Sperrins in autumn
peter1 2 days ago.
Again, the use of a mountain bike is highly recommended for this route, if you are a solo walker. I left my bike in a... walk, Len: 16.2km, Climb: 1048m, Area: Mullaghclogha, Sperrin Mountains (Irela

Stumpa Dúloigh SE Top: Fine views to the East...
hivisibility 15 hours ago.
The view to Knocknabreeda, Crossderry and Mothillín as seen from the aooroach to Stúmpa Dúloigh SE Top. Torc in the centre with Mangerton rising over to the right.

Knocknabreeda: View of Carrauntoohil from the summit.
hivisibility 15 hours ago.
Carrauntoohil from Knocknabreeda summit.

Quad bikers in the Mournes
mcrtchly 2 weeks ago.
Whilst out in the Mournes on Sunday 2nd Oct, at about 8.30am we were shocked to see a group of half a dozen quad bikers powering up the track from the Banns Road towards Lough Shannagh (below Doan...

Slieve Foye
Onzy 6 days ago.
Sunday route over Slieve Foye and along the ridge for a bit... walk, Len: 9.9km, Climb: 439m, Area: Slieve Foye, Cooley/Gullion (Ireland) Slie...