<< Prev page 1 .. 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. 372 Next page >>
I am thrilled to h.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Last one looking a.. by Aidy   (Show all posts)
Another one lookin.. by Aidy   (Show all posts)
Aidy
2016-03-25 22:06:55
"Looking north from south side of Glenelly Valley" from Aidy Expand pics
Looking north from south side of Glenelly Valley (Expand pics)
Glenelly Valley
I was in the Sperrins on Sunday to bag a few more of my local 100, but despite my plans I only ended up with two summits done, as I got completely distracted by the views across the Glenelly Valley while driving between my two summits, Clogherny Top and Spaltindoagh. There is something very pleasing to the eye in the folds and bumps in the terrain, and isolated clumps of trees, especially in low angled light, and I found myself stopping every few yards. The photos probably don't do justice to the reality of the views, and they didn't fit the summit comments really, so I thought I'd post a few here.
The Cork Mountaine.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
On St. Patrick's D.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
There's really no .. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Hi folksI sit on t.. by Peter Walker   (Show all posts)
"Oh what a night. .. by Jim Holmes   (Show all posts)
Onzy, your photos .. by conormcbandon   (Show all posts)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy 12 hours ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh
Peter Walker 19 hours ago.
walk, Len: 8.8km, Climb: 392m, Area: Binevenagh, Keenaght (Ireland) Binevenagh

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 2 days ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet a week ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Downloading Tracks
tomodub a week ago.
Hi Simon3.Success - thank you again all worked out this time.Best wishes,Tomodub

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.