<< Prev page 1 .. 303 304 305 306 307 308 .. 366 Next page >>
2008-05-22 15:20:17
Lost Pentax camera
Was out walking today on Knockmealdowns and I seem to have lost my digital camera. Its a silver Pentax digital camera, and its weather proof but one of the cheap ones. The last time I had it was walking the shoulder between Knockmoylan and Sugarloaf. I then decended the shoulder to the valley to the north. It has Lough Moylan marked on the OS map. Passing down near some large rock butresses I decended to a gate which I went through. I then followed a faint track along the flank of Sugarloaf Mountain back to the Vee. I know its a real long shot that someone will come across it but I have to give it a shot.
Thanks in advance for any info.
Yes Jaak and yes S.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Simon, your myster.. by Jaak   (Show all posts)
Does anyone know w.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Aido's suggestion .. by padodes   (Show all posts)
following on and m.. by aido   (Show all posts)
I came across a ca.. by dbloke   (Show all posts)
This is a bad news.. by weedavie   (Show all posts)
The Maumturks Chal.. by Patsy   (Show all posts)
For those of you w.. by alex92   (Show all posts)

Hart Walk
GSheehy 8 hours ago.
{First off, I wasn't with the lads. Just sharing the info.}What?s not to like reading about the trials and tribulation walk, Len: 115.7km, Climb: 3215m, Area: Dublin/Wicklow (Ireland) Cloghernagh,

Barnahowna: Fine-weather photo
bryanmccabe 3 days ago.
Thought a fine-weather photo of Barnahowna summit was needed!

Ott Mountain to Slieve Meelmore
Started at the Ott/Blue Quarry car park on the Moyad Road, and took a route taking in six summits, going over Ott Mou... walk, Len: 10.9km, Climb: 730m, Area: Ott Mountain, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Torc Mountain W Top: Big brother ....
hivisibility 2 days ago.
Here's a picture of Torc itself from Torc West Top. Approx 600m between the two summits.

Maumtrasna North-East Top: Worth a visit!
Collaborative entry Last edit by: bryanmccabe 3 days ago.
Maumtrasna NE top, approximately 2km NE of Maumtrasna, is worth a visit in its own right. The most direct access is via the steep ridge up to nearby spot height 542. One possible starting point is...

Crossderry: Summit No 2 of a fine ridge walk.
hivisibility 3 days ago.
Here is another view of Crossderry taken from Mothillín. You can see the twin peaks at the summit area. The summit proper is the one on the right. Knocknabreeda in the background.Its pretty rugged...

Glenbeigh to Galway's Bridge
GSheehy 4 days ago.
I?m putting this one up because it was a club walk and I was thinking about the other day. There aren?t too many clu walk, Len: 40.5km, Climb: 917m, Area: Glenbeigh Horseshoe (Ireland)

Mothaillín: Fabulous views to the west from the summit.
hivisibility 4 days ago.
Fine view towards Broghnabinnia and Caher from Mothillín summit.

Mothaillín: Summit area as seen from Crossderry.
hivisibility 4 days ago.
Mothillín summit from Crossderry.

Peak bagging in The Sperrins in autumn
peter1 5 days ago.
Again, the use of a mountain bike is highly recommended for this route, if you are a solo walker. I left my bike in a... walk, Len: 16.2km, Climb: 1048m, Area: Mullaghclogha, Sperrin Mountains (Irela

Crossderry: Towards Knocknabreeda and Stumoa Dúloigh
hivisibility 4 days ago.
The view towards Knocknabreeda fro Crossderry summit. Stumpa Dúloigh in the background. Knocknabreeda summit is located over to the far left of the ridge.

Cable Car to the Hellfire Club - 20/10
cave-dweller 6 days ago.
Hello, There is a meeting being held in the Yellow House Pub in Rathfarnham in Dublin 14 tomorrow night at 8 pm about some proposed "redevelopments" in and around the Hellfire Club/Montpelier Hill...