<< Prev page 1 .. 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. 372 Next page >>
Member Tom Milliga.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Does anybody know .. by Mulciber   (Show all posts)
paddyman -
.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
hi, can i upload a.. by paddyman   (Show all posts)
My apologies on ta.. by simoburn   (Show all posts)
Maybe too much fes.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)
CaptainVertigo..ve.. by simoburn   (Show all posts)
https://aidymcglyn.. by Aidy   (Show all posts)
Heartiest congratu.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
simoburn
2014-12-28 21:18:32
"The group on the summit of Mullaghcarn at 542m!" from simoburn Expand pics
The group on the summit of Mullaghcarn at 542m! (Expand pics)
PMG Final Summit Group Photo
Hi All,

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for coming out and supporting me on my final summit of my quest to climb all 454 summits of the Arderins and Vandeleur-Lynams mountains in 1 year! I started back on the 10.01.2014 and finished yesterday (27.12.2014) on Mullaghcarn in the Sperrin Mountains. The fact that people came along really made it for me! Of course I must take time to thank all Mountain Views users too! Throughout the year I have read and re-read peoples posts on summits and these comments along with GPS coordinates and other peoples GPS routes have helped me in my planning and helped give me ideas of what I may do in the hills myself. So, thank you all for all the info being uploaded! Likewise Simon Stewart for coming up with Mountain Views in the first place (genius)! I would especially like to thank Simon Stewart and David Owens (Onzy) who have answered so many questions about using the website, GPS units, summits and mountains and routes!!! Guys, thank you!!! I also would like to say a huge thank you to videographers Martin Critchley (mcrtchly) and Sharon Schwartz (kernowclimber) for hauling cameras and tripod stands up a mountains to capture this final summit on my challenge. Of course the editing and putting together of a video will probably take even more hard work and I look forward to seeing it, but again guys thank you so much! Also Mark Brennan (wicklore) for asking all the questions for the audio side of the video. I really appreciate the efforts involved, not to mention for coming along on the day itself! It has been great to meet some new MV users and put some faces to names too! If anyone from the walk has pictures to share feel free to email them on to me at: simonbyrne22@gmail.com

Cheers again and see you on the hills!

Simon

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark
simon3 a day ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 4 days ago.

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 4 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 3 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 4 days ago.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 4 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 3 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Into The Coum(eragh)'s
GSheehy 4 days ago.
The forecast was for heat, so I said I?d have an early start. Down to the base layer by the time I got to The Gap at ... walk, Len: 27.2km, Climb: 1226m, Area: Coumfea West Top, Comeragh Mountains (I

Eanach Mheáin: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
Connemara Island Golf Course is a nine hole course located on this island and just inside its entrance at L9080830893 is the 11th/17th hole where the natural high point is adjacent to the ladies t...

Lettercallow: Coastal Hill
sandman 4 days ago.
By parking at L8760028966 you can walk on to open hillside with no access issues . A gentle accent to the summit area which unlike its nearest neighbour has no seating arrangements for the visitor...