<< Prev page 1 .. 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. 372 Next page >>
Simon3, Peter Walk.. by ciarraioch   (Show all posts)
Hey all, I am head.. by simoburn   (Show all posts)
Ciarraioch, there'.. by patmoran   (Show all posts)
It's a fair cop gu.. by Peter Walker   (Show all posts)
Prithee Peter, who.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
The Etrex30 is a v.. by Peter Walker   (Show all posts)
Beloved Colleagues.. by ciarraioch   (Show all posts)
happymourneview
2014-11-27 17:09:28
Slieve Gullion climb
Hi all. I was hoping to climb Slieve Gullion tomorrow (at dawn hopefully) to take a few photographs. If the forest park is closed, then will I be able to park at the courtyard?.....Also, is car crime a problem at this location?. If there is a barrier, then I will just have to drive home I guess as I do not think that leaving my car on the roadside sensible.

Any advice on this would be fabulous. I am a slow yet relatively fit hiker, so do not really wish to get lost or park too far away.

Cheers.
...I thought it wa.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
I found out about .. by happymourneview   (Show all posts)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy 16 hours ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh

Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Downloading Tracks
tomodub a week ago.
Hi Simon3.Success - thank you again all worked out this time.Best wishes,Tomodub

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.