<< Prev page 1 .. 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. 372 Next page >>
David-Guenot
2014-10-06 20:05:59
"Le Pic de Campbieil (3173m) in the Pyrénées." from David-Guenot Expand pics
Le Pic de Campbieil (3173m) in the Pyrénées. (Expand pics)
Thank you !!
About two years ago I discovered MV and got back into hill-walking after spending many years without practising any sport. I can clearly remember how hard it was and how long it took me to get on top of Muckish in November 2012 -although the weather conditions were not helping. I just want to thank Simon and all the active MV members, whose contributions gave me the motivation to go on. I could not resist sharing a photo of my first +3000m summits in the Pyrénées, i.e. the Pic de Campbieil (3173m), seen just before I ascended it, from the Pic d'Estaragne (3006m). A fantastic loop walk in the Néouvielle, about 2h30 SW of Toulouse. Thank you all for giving me the fever...
I cannot say for c.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
We can sometimes g.. by mcrtchly   (Show all posts)
I charged down to .. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Also they have a w.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Cheap trekking pol.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
The man who died w.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Dear friends,We fo.. by des carroll   (Show all posts)
Forgive me for get.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
I wonder how many .. by Onzy   (Show all posts)

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy 3 hours ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 6 hours ago.

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Into The Coum(eragh)'s
GSheehy 5 days ago.
The forecast was for heat, so I said I?d have an early start. Down to the base layer by the time I got to The Gap at ... walk, Len: 27.2km, Climb: 1226m, Area: Coumfea West Top, Comeragh Mountains (I