<< Prev page 1 .. 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. 373 Next page >>
Captain Vertigo, a.. by fingalscave   (Show all posts)
Friday will be a c.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Pleased to see tha.. by Harry Goodman   (Show all posts)
All in the SW, acr.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
Kev. I am also bas.. by aidand   (Show all posts)
Kev - you may thin.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
KevT
2013-11-14 17:46:14
Re - Looking for idea 2014
Hi Conor74, haha, yes, I must have had Cork in mind when I was posting that. Carrauntoohil would be one to do. I'm in Tipp and I've no problem traveling and would like to vary it county wide. Would like to do Carrauntoohil no doubt so that could be the Kerry one to do and vary it. I've done the Galtee's but would do them again to vary it. Any major's in the rest of Munster? Then do the Lenister ones? In Connacht I could fit Croagh Patrick back in again as there's a great view (on a fine day!). To summarize, as much as Kerry has a lot of good hill walks I would like to vary it and do the major ones. The ones with great views such as Galtee Mór where you can see across the country but I'll settle for the good one's too. I've 6 to 7 weeks so I'm starting the preparation for it now so open to all suggestions!
Isn't that a villa.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
Hi, I've returned .. by KevT   (Show all posts)
Wednesday 20th Nov.. by simon3   (Show all posts)

Crazy Hounds
roscorrocket an hour ago.
Only getting round to posting this now, as other factors intervened, but last Friday (July 14th) when coming towards the end of a circuit of five of the Mournes seven sevens, I watched in amazemen...

Curra Hill: Cloudy Climb
andreos97 an hour ago.
Fantastic walk, personally feel it's best starting your approach from Glenbeigh village and heading up through the forest as it's quite well signposted. Once leaving the cover of the trees, we wer...

This just arrived today in the post...
ColinCallanan 10 hours ago.
Thought I'd treat myself to the printed version, and it's good we can support MV in this way. Looking forward to reading all the nice articles in print. There's something nice about reading "off-s...

Day 19 Germany Trip
simoburn 12 hours ago.
walk, Len: 18.6km, Climb: 1844m, Area: Germany, Bavaria ()

Day 17 Germany Trip
simoburn 12 hours ago.
walk, Len: 25.3km, Climb: 1873m, Area: Germany, Bavaria ()

Day 16 Germany Trip
simoburn 12 hours ago.
walk, Len: 28.6km, Climb: 2693m, Area: Germany, Bavaria ()

Day 15 Germany Trip
simoburn 12 hours ago.
walk, Len: 22.0km, Climb: 1941m, Area: Germany, Bavaria ()

Day 13 Germany Trip
simoburn 12 hours ago.
walk, Len: 16.5km, Climb: 1320m, Area: Austria, Vorarlberg ()

Day 12 Germany Trip
simoburn 12 hours ago.
walk, Len: 11.1km, Climb: 1087m, Area: Austria, Vorarlberg ()

Visiting Collon Hill for coastal views.
simon3 13 hours ago.
Most of this track is on forest roads. The final way up leaves the forest road through an area of beech trees. There i... walk, Len: 5.8km, Climb: 193m, Area: Collon Hill, Dublin/Wicklow (Ireland) Co

Walk up Ballinastraw
simon3 13 hours ago.
This is a straightforward walk to Ballinastraw, a wooded summit as of 2017.Notable is the Eucaylyptus plot near the en... walk, Len: 1.9km, Climb: 48m, Area: Ballinastraw, Dublin/Wicklow (Ireland) Ba

Courtown/Clones area to Clogga
simon3 13 hours ago.
Beach north of Clones.Lookout Post 10From the Castletown/Clones area the walk north to Kilmichael is reasonably interest walk, Len: 11.6km, Climb: 79m, Area: North Wexford (Ireland)