<< Prev page 1 .. 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. 372 Next page >>
Anyway ......A han.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
But then we went o.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Nurturing the i.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
The Spanish side o.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Two years ago I wr.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
After a wonderful .. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
BleckCra
2013-07-25 10:59:22
"" from BleckCra Expand pics
(Expand pics)
BROKEN IN BUT NOT BOWED
Simon you will recall both you and I were once at the sharp end of this behaviour. The upshot for me is that I shall never be back - at least not in my own car - which will deny the local economy my sterling and my enthusiasm for spending it on hillwalking sprees. Furthermore whenever given the opportunity, I take it ... to rubbish the place
Here in the North someone somewhere has given the PSNI a rocket up the ar*e and we now see them floating purposefully around at some hillwaking start points.
I would be happy to support this campaign and share some suggestions - but would point out that it is never what you know but who you know. If you want anything done nowadays it's best to know someone who can do it or at least shame or coerce someone else into doing it.
Feel free to pass on to Deirdre my contact details.
We got the followi.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Ste and Slievemoug.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)
I have 2 gauntlets.. by BleckCra   (Show all posts)

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 2 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 2 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 3 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 3 days ago.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 3 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 3 days ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 3 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Into The Coum(eragh)'s
GSheehy 3 days ago.
The forecast was for heat, so I said I?d have an early start. Down to the base layer by the time I got to The Gap at ... walk, Len: 27.2km, Climb: 1226m, Area: Coumfea West Top, Comeragh Mountains (I

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 3 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Eanach Mheáin: Galway Island
sandman 3 days ago.
Connemara Island Golf Course is a nine hole course located on this island and just inside its entrance at L9080830893 is the 11th/17th hole where the natural high point is adjacent to the ladies t...

Dunkerron Spine
Msbinireland 3 days ago.
Caution: ONLY consider doing this route in clear weather and after a dry spell. Many sections may be impassable after... run, Len: 29.3km, Climb: 1597m, Area: Mullaghanattin, Dunkerron Mountains (Ire

Lettercallow: Coastal Hill
sandman 3 days ago.
By parking at L8760028966 you can walk on to open hillside with no access issues . A gentle accent to the summit area which unlike its nearest neighbour has no seating arrangements for the visitor...