<< Prev page 1 .. 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. 373 Next page >>
As it happens I'm .. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Hi Conor, If you h.. by kevin carroll   (Show all posts)
Have done a few tr.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
I'm not sure if it.. by Onzy   (Show all posts)
MickMc
2013-03-28 15:54:58
MickMc
Hello all,Just joined today tryin to find my way around website.
i am new to hiking only started last year.
I am doing the 4Peaks Mountain Challenge in September for charity see below for details
So any help i can get would be great .info on the 4 mountains best routes etc.
Also if anybody wants to help me raise funds and climb with me.
4 Peaks Mountain Challenge
20 September 2013 22 September 2013

I am doing the 4 Four Peaks Mountain Challenge in aid of Our Lady's Children Hospital Crumlin. All money raised will go to the I.B.D department for Crohn's / Colitis and other bowel related diseases.

Challenge

Climb the highest mountain in each of the four provinces in one weekend.

Kerry (Carrauntoohil) Friday 20.09.2013

Mayo (Mweelrea) Saturday 21.09.2013

Down (Slieve Donard) Sunday 22.09.2013

Wicklow (Lugnaquilla) Sunday 22.09.2013

Please support me for this worthy cause.

Donations can me made online / contact me direct or contact Crumlin Hospital.Or if anybody wants to help fundraise and climb the four mountains or just one mountain with me contact me or Crumlin Hospital for more info.Thank you for you're support.
Hi All,
For.. by kissanepat1   (Show all posts)
I would like to in.. by aidand   (Show all posts)
John O'Dwyer is la.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Recently John G O'.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Track 2126 is an e.. by simon3   (Show all posts)

Slieve Foye: Irish Gabbro!
IainT 6 days ago.
Gabbro is one of the roughest and most frictiony rocks around and is superb for scrambling on, as all visitors to the Skye Cuiilin across the water know. I never realised until yesterday that Slie...

Illanmaster: Watching Over.
sandman 21 hours ago.
This hill watches over Illanmaster Island and although its summit is nothing of note its cliffs are fantastic. As described previously this can be part of a coastal walk or for direct accent park ...

Mweelrea Mt via Ben Lugmore
marzka 22 hours ago.
A very nice walk with amazing views and small bit of scrambling which can be avoided.Dificulty: Medium- ascending via... walk, Len: 13.4km, Climb: 1111m, Area: Ben Lugmore East Top, Mweelrea Mountain

Corraduff Hill: Coastal Hill
sandman a day ago.
Corraduff Hill as seen from the Benwee Loop Walk.

Bencorrbeg - Binn an Choire and Binn Dubh
marzka 22 hours ago.
Very nice walk with a bit of scrambling.And this GPS track involve that mentioned part of scrambling - but if you want... walk, Len: 10.4km, Climb: 944m, Area: Bencorrbeg, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benco

Benwee NE Head: Coastal Hill
sandman a day ago.
It is easy to reach the area i took the photo from just a slight detour off the Benwee Loop Walk F8220244947 it is the next bit that the problem arises. Definitely an Ian Miller summit.

Teermoyle and Been Hill
marzka 22 hours ago.
Very nice walk with goregous views.Dificulty: Medium- a bit wet terrain, mostly grassy- some small part of walk on th... walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 843m, Area: Keamconneragh, Glenbeigh Horseshoe (Irel

Doonvinalla W Top: Coastal Hill
sandman a day ago.
The Stags of Broad Haven just one of the fantastic photo opportunities from this summit which is easily accessed from the Benwee Loop Walk the easy option from the pier at Portacloy F8395844259.

Mangerton via Stoompa and Horses Glen
marzka 23 hours ago.
Lovely walk with stunning views.Dificulty: Medim- wet terrain as crossing the Owgariff river- very steepy descending w... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 673m, Area: Stoompa, Mangerton (Ireland) Stoompa, M

Doonvinalla E Top: Coastal Hill
sandman 2 days ago.
Easy access from the pier at Portacloy F8395844259 follow the Benwee Loop walk and branch off where appropriate . The photo shows views across towards Benwee Head in the background .

Carrauntoohil via central guy and dawn via oshea-gully WINTER WALK
marzka 23 hours ago.
This is a winter climb, therefore the winter equipment is needed and extra time should be added while planning that r... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 779m, Area: Carrauntoohil, MacGillycuddy's Reeks (Ir

Doonvinalla N Top: Coastal Hill
sandman 2 days ago.
Looking across to Doonvinalla N Top from E Top i decided it was above my pay grade to attempt the summit climb today . But to the right of the photo a route to the top seemingly exists so another ...