<< Prev page 1 .. 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. 372 Next page >>
Hi Onzy. Sorry for.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
...think I might t.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
I'm arranging a co.. by pdtempan   (Show all posts)
As it happens I'm .. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Hi Conor, If you h.. by kevin carroll   (Show all posts)
Have done a few tr.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
I'm not sure if it.. by Onzy   (Show all posts)
MickMc
2013-03-28 15:54:58
MickMc
Hello all,Just joined today tryin to find my way around website.
i am new to hiking only started last year.
I am doing the 4Peaks Mountain Challenge in September for charity see below for details
So any help i can get would be great .info on the 4 mountains best routes etc.
Also if anybody wants to help me raise funds and climb with me.
4 Peaks Mountain Challenge
20 September 2013 – 22 September 2013

I am doing the 4 Four Peaks Mountain Challenge in aid of Our Lady's Children Hospital Crumlin. All money raised will go to the I.B.D department for Crohn's / Colitis and other bowel related diseases.

Challenge

Climb the highest mountain in each of the four provinces in one weekend.

Kerry (Carrauntoohil) Friday 20.09.2013

Mayo (Mweelrea) Saturday 21.09.2013

Down (Slieve Donard) Sunday 22.09.2013

Wicklow (Lugnaquilla) Sunday 22.09.2013

Please support me for this worthy cause.

Donations can me made online / contact me direct or contact Crumlin Hospital.Or if anybody wants to help fundraise and climb the four mountains or just one mountain with me contact me or Crumlin Hospital for more info.Thank you for you're support.
Hi All,
For.. by kissanepat1   (Show all posts)
I would like to in.. by aidand   (Show all posts)

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark
simon3 a day ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 4 days ago.

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 4 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 4 days ago.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 4 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Into The Coum(eragh)'s
GSheehy 4 days ago.
The forecast was for heat, so I said I?d have an early start. Down to the base layer by the time I got to The Gap at ... walk, Len: 27.2km, Climb: 1226m, Area: Coumfea West Top, Comeragh Mountains (I

Eanach Mheáin: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
Connemara Island Golf Course is a nine hole course located on this island and just inside its entrance at L9080830893 is the 11th/17th hole where the natural high point is adjacent to the ladies t...

Lettercallow: Coastal Hill
sandman 4 days ago.
By parking at L8760028966 you can walk on to open hillside with no access issues . A gentle accent to the summit area which unlike its nearest neighbour has no seating arrangements for the visitor...