<< Prev page 1 .. 96 97 98 99 100 101 .. 372 Next page >>
Version 2.0.3 is n.. by Pazapas   (Show all posts)
The Aiguilles du C.. by scannerman   (Show all posts)
lennyantonelli
2012-12-13 18:09:28
Looking for photos of Dublin Mtns
Hey folks, I'm writing an article on the Dublin Mountains Way and am scouring for photos of the section I walked to accompany it. Not only was the day I did it the greyest and mistiest I've encountered in a while, my camera battery also died early in the day (my fault entirely), so photography was impossible.

I'm looking for photos in and around the western section of the way, so that would include the Glensamole reservoir and surrounding valley (eg Glassamucky), Cruagh, Tibradden, Two Rock/Fairycastle and Three Rock. Photos don't need to be taken from the DMW itself necessarily. And I'm not after professional shots, really just anything bright and clear with decent composition would be wonderful and hugely appreciated. Drop me an email at lenny.antonelli [at] gmail.com or private message me if you think you can help, I'm under a bit of a tight deadline (tomorrow to be precise!) so the sooner the better would be great.

Thanks a million,

Lenny

An addendum: thanks very much to aidand and jackill for their response to my question on poison a while back. And also congrats to Brendan on his fantastic achievement - well done sir.
Surely it's not up.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Surely it's not up.. by flanagandave   (Show all posts)
I have had friendl.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
I have contributed.. by aidand   (Show all posts)
Vertigo, your sugg.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
MI defines Mountai.. by flanagandave   (Show all posts)
Thanks to Captain .. by madfrankie   (Show all posts)

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy 12 hours ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 15 hours ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Eanach Mheáin: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
Connemara Island Golf Course is a nine hole course located on this island and just inside its entrance at L9080830893 is the 11th/17th hole where the natural high point is adjacent to the ladies t...