<< Prev page 1 .. 101 102 103 104 105 106 .. 372 Next page >>
CaptainVertigo
2012-11-02 23:37:28
"A Pristine Hanwag" from CaptainVertigo Expand pics
A Pristine Hanwag (Expand pics)
I Need New Boots
I could do with a bit of help and advice. My beautiful Hanwags are past their sell by date. I have totally adored these boots. I can still remember the first time that I put them on - was it the Scout Shop in Upper Liffey St? If not it was nearby. But the sheer smoothness of those outwardly rugged boots- I just couldn't believe that such comfort was possible. I should have replaced them about a year ago but when I went back to the same shop they said that "nobody in Ireland has them now". Is that true? Pleas advise me. If they can't be got then are there any substitutes?
There's plenty of .. by simon3   (Show all posts)
TGO Magazine calls.. by ahendroff   (Show all posts)
...for those who l.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
This is a great li.. by aidand   (Show all posts)
...I had room in t.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
Lurking at the pas.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
"It's just a bad c.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
I noticed that a 2.. by bryanmccabe   (Show all posts)
Five months ago mc.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark
simon3 a day ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 4 days ago.

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 3 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 4 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 4 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 4 days ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 3 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Into The Coum(eragh)'s
GSheehy 4 days ago.
The forecast was for heat, so I said I?d have an early start. Down to the base layer by the time I got to The Gap at ... walk, Len: 27.2km, Climb: 1226m, Area: Coumfea West Top, Comeragh Mountains (I

Eanach Mheáin: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
Connemara Island Golf Course is a nine hole course located on this island and just inside its entrance at L9080830893 is the 11th/17th hole where the natural high point is adjacent to the ladies t...

Lettercallow: Coastal Hill
sandman 4 days ago.
By parking at L8760028966 you can walk on to open hillside with no access issues . A gentle accent to the summit area which unlike its nearest neighbour has no seating arrangements for the visitor...