<< Prev page 1 .. 97 98 99 100 101 102 .. 369 Next page >>
In answer lenny, t.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
At 4pm November 10.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
congratulations on.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
The High and the L.. by liz50   (Show all posts)
Hanwags are for sa.. by master   (Show all posts)
I asked a question.. by lennyantonelli   (Show all posts)
These excellent hi.. by Garmin   (Show all posts)
Garmin. thanks for.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Hi Captain Vertigo.. by Garmin   (Show all posts)
CaptainVertigo
2012-11-02 23:37:28
"A Pristine Hanwag" from CaptainVertigo Expand pics
A Pristine Hanwag (Expand pics)
I Need New Boots
I could do with a bit of help and advice. My beautiful Hanwags are past their sell by date. I have totally adored these boots. I can still remember the first time that I put them on - was it the Scout Shop in Upper Liffey St? If not it was nearby. But the sheer smoothness of those outwardly rugged boots- I just couldn't believe that such comfort was possible. I should have replaced them about a year ago but when I went back to the same shop they said that "nobody in Ireland has them now". Is that true? Pleas advise me. If they can't be got then are there any substitutes?

Keeper Hill from Silvermines (Knockanroe Carpark)
caseyc481 7 hours ago.
Wanted to climb Keeper Hill from the Silvermines side. Parked at Knockanroe carpark, walking downhill on fire road unt... walk, Len: 14.9km, Climb: 763m, Area: Keeper Hill, Shannon (Ireland) Keeper H

Keeper Hill from Silvermines (Knockanroe Carpark)
caseyc481 23 hours ago.
Wanted to climb Keeper Hill from the Silvermines side. Parked at Knockanroe carpark, walking downhill on fire road unt... walk, Len: 7.5km, Climb: 233m, Area: Keeper Hill, Shannon (Ireland) Keeper Hi

MountainViews Gathering 2017
simon3 a day ago.
The event on Feb 17, 2017 had Peter Walker as MC with two main speakers.Gareth McCormack spoke about the vision and technicalities of modern landscape photography.Paul Clements discussed the Wild ...

Tick/Lyme Disease Awareness
Geo a day ago.
Don't be a tick - Check out this article and be mindful of yourselves out there http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/lyme-disease-a-tiny-tick-can-pack-a-huge-punch-1.2964241I hav...

Meenavally: A pleasant walk to theTower
BigFly 2 days ago.
Lovely pleasant walk

Two Rock Mountain: Red Grouse near the summit.
BarnaneGoat a week ago.
I climbed here a few days ago from the east along the Dublin Mountains Way. The summit was shrouded in mist and we went astray at one point. I later discovered this was the result of a way marker ...

Sgurr a'Choire Riabhaich: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small
melohara 2 weeks ago.
If the Allt a' Choire Charnaig is in spate there is a small footbridge, wires and planks, a little upstream

Sgurr Thuilm: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small footbridge u
melohara 2 weeks ago.

Ballysitteragh Stroll
Bunsen7 2 days ago.
A short stroll from the Conor Pass carpark. My plans for greater things fell victim to the inclement weather.Simply st... walk, Len: 7.0km, Climb: 340m, Area: An Bhinn Dubh, Brandon Group (Ireland) A

Sgurr nan Coireachan: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small foot
melohara 2 weeks ago.

The Big Gun: A Big View
mcrtchly 2 weeks ago.
A view of the Big Gun, Cnoc na Péiste and the southern ridge of the Reeks taken after a light fall of snow in late January 2017

Tievebaun: Crash of 42-31420 in 1943
dp_burke 2 weeks ago.
Just a quick link to the story of 42-31420's crash on Tievebaun as I found it.http://www.ww2irishaviation.com/42-31420.htmIf you do go up top the small bit of wreckage that is left, please don't r...