<< Prev page 1 .. 104 105 106 107 108 109 .. 373 Next page >>
I was more interes.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
An exploration of .. by gerrym   (Show all posts)
I've managed to so.. by dr_banuska   (Show all posts)
mad2climb
2012-10-24 10:08:03
Thanks Wicklor
Thank you for the very nice comments .That tent is a coleman phact 2 so good it can be converted into a tree hut at a moments notice . Upon coming back from building a two seperate room treehouse up in the mountains out of pioneering knots and poles .I decided i woul;d have a cup of tea after the toils of the day when i noticed my tent with all my gear had gone walkabout .Wicklore was poised with his camera and videotape to capture my reaction but i declared 'all they were trying to do was get a rise out of me' (unbeknowst to me my tent had done the rising up into a tree ! ) .All in good fun though revenge will be a dish best served cold ;)
There was a recent.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
I am fascinated to.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)
Thnaks for your he.. by Hilltop-Harrier   (Show all posts)
Hilltop-Harrier. I.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Hi was wondering i.. by Hilltop-Harrier   (Show all posts)
Thanks scapania, I.. by dr_banuska   (Show all posts)

Slieve Foye: Irish Gabbro!
IainT 6 days ago.
Gabbro is one of the roughest and most frictiony rocks around and is superb for scrambling on, as all visitors to the Skye Cuiilin across the water know. I never realised until yesterday that Slie...

Illanmaster: Watching Over.
sandman 23 hours ago.
This hill watches over Illanmaster Island and although its summit is nothing of note its cliffs are fantastic. As described previously this can be part of a coastal walk or for direct accent park ...

Mweelrea Mt via Ben Lugmore
marzka a day ago.
A very nice walk with amazing views and small bit of scrambling which can be avoided.Dificulty: Medium- ascending via... walk, Len: 13.4km, Climb: 1111m, Area: Ben Lugmore East Top, Mweelrea Mountain

Corraduff Hill: Coastal Hill
sandman a day ago.
Corraduff Hill as seen from the Benwee Loop Walk.

Bencorrbeg - Binn an Choire and Binn Dubh
marzka a day ago.
Very nice walk with a bit of scrambling.And this GPS track involve that mentioned part of scrambling - but if you want... walk, Len: 10.4km, Climb: 944m, Area: Bencorrbeg, Twelve Bens (Ireland) Benco

Benwee NE Head: Coastal Hill
sandman a day ago.
It is easy to reach the area i took the photo from just a slight detour off the Benwee Loop Walk F8220244947 it is the next bit that the problem arises. Definitely an Ian Miller summit.

Teermoyle and Been Hill
marzka a day ago.
Very nice walk with goregous views.Dificulty: Medium- a bit wet terrain, mostly grassy- some small part of walk on th... walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 843m, Area: Keamconneragh, Glenbeigh Horseshoe (Irel

Doonvinalla W Top: Coastal Hill
sandman a day ago.
The Stags of Broad Haven just one of the fantastic photo opportunities from this summit which is easily accessed from the Benwee Loop Walk the easy option from the pier at Portacloy F8395844259.

Mangerton via Stoompa and Horses Glen
marzka a day ago.
Lovely walk with stunning views.Dificulty: Medim- wet terrain as crossing the Owgariff river- very steepy descending w... walk, Len: 13.6km, Climb: 673m, Area: Stoompa, Mangerton (Ireland) Stoompa, M

Doonvinalla E Top: Coastal Hill
sandman 2 days ago.
Easy access from the pier at Portacloy F8395844259 follow the Benwee Loop walk and branch off where appropriate . The photo shows views across towards Benwee Head in the background .

Carrauntoohil via central guy and dawn via oshea-gully WINTER WALK
marzka a day ago.
This is a winter climb, therefore the winter equipment is needed and extra time should be added while planning that r... walk, Len: 10.6km, Climb: 779m, Area: Carrauntoohil, MacGillycuddy's Reeks (Ir

Doonvinalla N Top: Coastal Hill
sandman 2 days ago.
Looking across to Doonvinalla N Top from E Top i decided it was above my pay grade to attempt the summit climb today . But to the right of the photo a route to the top seemingly exists so another ...