<< Prev page 1 .. 123 124 125 126 127 128 .. 372 Next page >>
Hi All,Just to let.. by kissanepat1   (Show all posts)
Yesterday I posted.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Hi All,Also intere.. by kissanepat1   (Show all posts)
lennyantonelli
2012-06-29 11:40:18
Islands trip
Hey everyone, I'm only a lurker here so I'm sure there could be a zillion people ahead of me in the queue, but if you need to make up numbers I'd definitely be up for the islands trip. I'm a journalist based in Galway, I've written a few of the Go Walk articles in the Irish Times mag on Saturdays, if I managed to snag a placeon the islands I could try to pitch something on it to that slot, but sure that's by the by.
...spoke with a Mi.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
I couldn't make 3 .. by shaunkelly   (Show all posts)
Sounds great, I'm .. by shaunkelly   (Show all posts)
would also be inte.. by brenno   (Show all posts)
Watching the YouTu.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Count me in. Have.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)

Exploring Binevenagh
Peter Walker an hour ago.
walk, Len: 8.8km, Climb: 392m, Area: Binevenagh, Keenaght (Ireland) Binevenagh

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 6 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy a day ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 2 days ago.

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 6 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.

Moylemore: Lots of renovated houses.
magicstep 2 weeks ago.
Owey is busy during summer weekends.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela