<< Prev page 1 .. 133 134 135 136 137 138 .. 372 Next page >>
Thanks to Aidan fo.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Hi Folks,I am curr.. by Cweed101   (Show all posts)
I would like to in.. by aidand   (Show all posts)
I believe that the.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
One day ‘March Fix.. by Hilltop-Harrier   (Show all posts)
It’s like televisi.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
ahendroff
2012-04-15 18:54:11
Be careful in Kerry - Ordnance Survey Ireland
Many thanks for highlighting this in your post user 'Moac'. However, just as a sidenote, for people with the 1997 print of the OSI Killarney National Park 1:25,000 scale map there's some good news - it's fine. I think user 'Barry' highlighted this recently in a post in the Forum, and I checked it with my 1997 print version of the same map - the squares are indeed 40mm. I guess only the newer (2009) prints are off the mark, so check your map MVers before binning them.
Just surprised at .. by march-fixer   (Show all posts)
See this item from.. by Moac   (Show all posts)
Glenveagh one of I.. by Hilltop-Harrier   (Show all posts)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy 16 hours ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh

Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Downloading Tracks
tomodub a week ago.
Hi Simon3.Success - thank you again all worked out this time.Best wishes,Tomodub

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.