<< Prev page 1 .. 137 138 139 140 141 142 .. 372 Next page >>
The Glen of Imaal .. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Track 1447 shows a.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Track 1446 describ.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
perhaps you should.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
I was looking for .. by Pazapas   (Show all posts)
Hi CaptainVertigo,.. by ahendroff   (Show all posts)
ahendroff
2012-03-16 23:12:12
Car Park at Mahon Falls
Hi pn_runner, I personally wouldn't leave my car parked anywhere along the road leading up to the Mahon Falls or at it's main car park overnight. I've only parked there over the winter when it's cold and snowy (and when you'd probably need winter tyres to get up). I have heard of numerous break-ins there over the years, especially over the summer. It's a bit of a risk in my opinion to leave your car there overnight. Hope this helps.
Thanks very much, .. by pdtempan   (Show all posts)
I have just noted .. by Harry Goodman   (Show all posts)
I'm currently rese.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy a day ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh

Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

OileŠn Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Downloading Tracks
tomodub a week ago.
Hi Simon3.Success - thank you again all worked out this time.Best wishes,Tomodub

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.