Select by>

Change sort to up
Less controls

<< Prev page 1 .. 141 142 143 144 145 146 .. 372 Next page >>
Vertigo – if you w.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Here's a GeoLives .. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Bleck. I appreciat.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
CaptainVertigo
2012-02-24 00:28:41
"Captains Farrell and Vertigo" from CaptainVertigo Expand pics
Captains Farrell and Vertigo (Expand pics)
The Rising of The Moon?
This site is far too respectable a place to say what I'm thinking about the defence of of our wildernesses. Were our servers located in Chechnya and if our leader was a bearded character with lions and tigers as pets; were I not still an Officer of the Court with a house yet unseized by my creditors, then I might well commit my thoughts to print. Although tactically it might not be prudent to warn the mountain disrespectors of my detailed plans. When I blow I don't intend it to be a polite "green" event. Let the mountain Luddites, the Buachaillí Bána and The Peep O'Day Boys reconvene. No. I bite my tongue.
Well yes Vertigo, .. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
I think that Bleck.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Peter, indeed it d.. by weedavie   (Show all posts)
Davie I agree with.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
...but did it also.. by Peter Walker   (Show all posts)
Cra, you’re tiltin.. by weedavie   (Show all posts)

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 6 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy a day ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy a day ago.

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 6 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 6 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 6 days ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 6 days ago.

Moylemore: Lots of renovated houses.
magicstep 2 weeks ago.
Owey is busy during summer weekends.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 6 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 6 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 6 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...