<< Prev page 1 .. 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. 372 Next page >>
First of all, I sh.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
I awaken about noo.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Hi Shaun, I was wi.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Drumlifferney in N.. by shaunkelly   (Show all posts)
Reading Conor's po.. by Peter Walker   (Show all posts)
Hi Kevin. Carrigsh.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
kevin carroll
2011-10-14 00:13:20
The invisible mountain
I've just noticed that the Dublin/Wicklow list of mountains has been reduced from 55 to47, well I've waited a long time for those imposters like Clohernagh, table, stoney top etc. to be taken off the list so well done to whoever is responsible for that. The only problem is that it's still wrong. There's a mountain that I have passed many many times and have climbed quite often, but it appears to be invisible to the list makers. It is 571 metres high and has a minimum drop of around 30 metres and therefore more than qualifies to be on the list, so why it has never been included even on the local 100 list is a mystery to me. Now it's fair to say that I'm not the brightest so maybe it's just a figment of my imagination. It's called Carrigshouk.
Is straight along .. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
Just a short note .. by Dessie1   (Show all posts)
So on we pushed on.. by three5four0   (Show all posts)

Carrig Island: Kerry Island.
sandman 5 hours ago.
The Island is connected to the mainland allowing for vehicle access and out from the coastal walk the island is well farmed it even has its own B/B. The high point of the island is located adjacen...

Glenstall Woods loop
markl12000 9 hours ago.
walk, Len: 14.0km, Climb: 302m, Area: Shannon (Ireland)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy a day ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh
Peter Walker a day ago.
walk, Len: 8.8km, Climb: 392m, Area: Binevenagh, Keenaght (Ireland) Binevenagh

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 3 days ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet a week ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.