<< Prev page 1 .. 159 160 161 162 163 164 .. 366 Next page >>
It is my salvation.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Hi CaptainVertigo .. by trostan   (Show all posts)
2011-09-19 00:16:17
"http://www.youtube.com/user/CapVertigo#g/p" from CaptainVertigo Expand pics
http://www.youtube.com/user/CapVertigo#g/p (Expand pics)
Not as PC as I ought 2B
May I mention a bit of a shock I've had recently? I have a little YouTube channel which holds my rather limited collection of mountain videos (4) AND my personal bank of favorite Irish amateur mountain movies made by others. The latter contains at least 100 movies including some superb work by the likes of our very own mcrtchly and kernowclimber, dilivd1, murraynolan, distancefading and many more. (If I didn't mention you please do not be offended) I was totally tied up at work over the summer but before departing for our holiday in Kerry I decided to change the password to my YouTube site from the rather obvious "pillock" to something a tad more mysterious. Unfortunately (for mankind) I promptly forgot the new mysterious password and consequently my little channel has now floated away from me like a spacewalking astronaut detached from the mothership. The site remains "alive" but has been permanently severed from me. I have tried evry possible combination and permutation in an attempt to regain access, but to no avail. Consequently, you may have noticed that my normal words of praise for new mountain movies have been absent from this place. I am bereft. Any ideas?
...love it.Saw the.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
Superb account by .. by paulocon   (Show all posts)
Samo - re Errigal,.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Talking of Morocca.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)
Ah Camborne and Re.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
My origins are Cor.. by marktrengove   (Show all posts)
And we, the Land o.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)

Barnahowna: Fine-weather photo
bryanmccabe 4 hours ago.
Thought a fine-weather photo of Barnahowna summit was needed!

Maumtrasna North-East Top: Worth a visit!
Collaborative entry Last edit by: bryanmccabe 5 hours ago.
Maumtrasna NE top, approximately 2km NE of Maumtrasna, is worth a visit in its own right. The most direct access is via the steep ridge up to nearby spot height 542. One possible starting point is...

Crossderry: Summit No 2 of a fine ridge walk.
hivisibility 5 hours ago.
Here is another view of Crossderry taken from Mothillín. You can see the twin peaks at the summit area. The summit proper is the one on the right. Knocknabreeda in the background.Its pretty rugged...

Ott Mountain to Slieve Meelmore
Aidy a day ago.
Started at the Ott/Blue Quarry car park on the Moyad Road, and took a route taking in six summits, going over Ott Mou... walk, Len: 10.9km, Climb: 730m, Area: Ott Mountain, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Mothaillín: Fabulous views to the west from the summit.
hivisibility a day ago.
Fine view towards Broghnabinnia and Caher from Mothillín summit.

Cable Car to the Hellfire Club - 20/10
cave-dweller 3 days ago.
Hello, There is a meeting being held in the Yellow House Pub in Rathfarnham in Dublin 14 tomorrow night at 8 pm about some proposed "redevelopments" in and around the Hellfire Club/Montpelier Hill...

Mothaillín: Summit area as seen from Crossderry.
hivisibility a day ago.
Mothillín summit from Crossderry.

Glenbeigh to Galway's Bridge
GSheehy a day ago.
I?m putting this one up because it was a club walk and I was thinking about the other day. There aren?t too many clu walk, Len: 40.5km, Climb: 917m, Area: Glenbeigh Horseshoe (Ireland)

Crossderry: Towards Knocknabreeda and Stumoa Dúloigh
hivisibility a day ago.
The view towards Knocknabreeda fro Crossderry summit. Stumpa Dúloigh in the background. Knocknabreeda summit is located over to the far left of the ridge.

Crossderry: Summit looking East.
hivisibility a day ago.
Summit of Crossderry with view back towards Mothillín.There are 2 similar heights at the summit area. The summit is the one nearest the Eastern Reeks.

Peak bagging in The Sperrins in autumn
peter1 2 days ago.
Again, the use of a mountain bike is highly recommended for this route, if you are a solo walker. I left my bike in a... walk, Len: 16.2km, Climb: 1048m, Area: Mullaghclogha, Sperrin Mountains (Irela

Quad bikers in the Mournes
mcrtchly 2 weeks ago.
Whilst out in the Mournes on Sunday 2nd Oct, at about 8.30am we were shocked to see a group of half a dozen quad bikers powering up the track from the Banns Road towards Lough Shannagh (below Doan...