<< Prev page 1 .. 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. 369 Next page >>
Scavenger 8 - The .. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Greetings gortexy .. by maclimber   (Show all posts)
Peter, your girlfr.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Peter don't be fic.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Peter Walker
2011-09-06 15:51:53
'Are you local??'
For some of us the issue of 'Local 100 tops' is even more thorny/creative. I live near Cambridge...the one in England. Seeing as that means I can't use my actual home as my 'base' on MV (although I'd love to in a tragic 'look how many tops I've done and I don't even live in Ireland' fashion), I've had to elaborate a bit. But now I have the dilemma: do I keep my base as DBloke's spare room as it's been during my entire tenure on the good ship MountainViews, or do I move it to my g/f's house in Belfast (with the associated reduction in my Local 100 count)?
...but we do!Conor.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
...or at least she.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
madeleineblue - I .. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
So.... I used the .. by madeleineblue   (Show all posts)
We camped in the V.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)

Tick/Lyme Disease Awareness
Geo less than an hour ago.
Don't be a tick - Check out this article and be mindful of yourselves out there http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/lyme-disease-a-tiny-tick-can-pack-a-huge-punch-1.2964241I hav...

Tick/Lyme Disease Awareness
Geo less than an hour ago.
See http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/lyme-disease-a-tiny-tick-can-pack-a-huge-punch-1.2964241

Ballysitteragh Stroll
Bunsen7 11 hours ago.
A short stroll from the Conor Pass carpark. My plans for greater things fell victim to the inclement weather.Simply st... walk, Len: 7.0km, Climb: 340m, Area: An Bhinn Dubh, Brandon Group (Ireland) A

Meenavally: A pleasant walk to theTower
BigFly 19 hours ago.
Lovely pleasant walk

Walker's €40k claim against NPWS overturned i
brenno 3 days ago.
Great news from High Court as that €40k ruling in favour of that walker who tripped on the Wicklow Way boardwalk near the JB Malone memorial overturned in High Court. We can all toast Judge White ...

Sgurr Thuilm: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small footbridge u
melohara a week ago.
If the Allt a' Choire Charnaig is in spate there is a small footbridge, wires and planks, a little upstream

Sgurr nan Coireachan: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small foot
melohara a week ago.

The Big Gun: A Big View
mcrtchly a week ago.
A view of the Big Gun, Cnoc na Péiste and the southern ridge of the Reeks taken after a light fall of snow in late January 2017

Sgurr a'Choire Riabhaich: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small
melohara a week ago.

Near Church Mountain, Dublin/Wicklow (Ireland)
Bunsen7 6 days ago.
Took this track to bag Church Mountian and then Corriebracks on a cold wet winter afternoon. Visibility was poor high... walk, Len: 11.0km, Climb: 603m, Area: Church Mountain, Dublin/Wicklow (Ireland

Tievebaun: Crash of 42-31420 in 1943
dp_burke 2 weeks ago.
Just a quick link to the story of 42-31420's crash on Tievebaun as I found it.http://www.ww2irishaviation.com/42-31420.htmIf you do go up top the small bit of wreckage that is left, please don't r...

Sugar Loaf Circular
tommyclarke 5 days ago.
walk, Len: 5.4km, Climb: 404m, Area: Great Sugar Loaf, Dublin/Wicklow (Ireland)...