<< Prev page 1 .. 187 188 189 190 191 192 .. 373 Next page >>
...both on Faha Ri.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
All MViewers will .. by aidand   (Show all posts)
I beg to differ up.. by mcrtchly   (Show all posts)
Just a brief note .. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
I have a pair of c.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Conor74
2011-04-14 17:40:27
And more on crampons...
...problem is I have bought the grivel G12s. No crisis. Getting them second hand for 80 so guess I could just put them up for sale or seek to swap online. But was on Boards and everyone said "grivel G12, grivel G12" almost like a mantra!

Think SCT is no more, though guess I can talk to Nathan Kingerlee of Outdoors Ireland as he was the one who gave me the winter climbing course a few months back that got me looking for crampons in the first place.
Conor74 - I have a.. by Moac   (Show all posts)
...the ones I am g.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
If you are just wa.. by Moac   (Show all posts)
Conor74, what type.. by mcrtchly   (Show all posts)

Doonvinalla E Top: Coastal Hill
sandman 13 hours ago.
Easy access from the pier at Portacloy F8395844259 follow the Benwee Loop walk and branch off where appropriate . The photo shows views across towards Benwee Head in the background .

Exploration of Wicklow Head from the north.
As you will immediately see from the track this was an exploration of what is possible thoroughly exploring various d... walk, Len: 6.6km, Climb: 126m, Area: Brides Hill, Wicklow Coastal Hill (Irelan

Doonvinalla N Top: Coastal Hill
sandman 13 hours ago.
Looking across to Doonvinalla N Top from E Top i decided it was above my pay grade to attempt the summit climb today . But to the right of the photo a route to the top seemingly exists so another ...

Doonvinalla N Top: Coastal Hill
sandman 14 hours ago.
The look out post 3 years after my first visit.

Pic du Canigou
David-Guenot 4 days ago.
Ascending Catalogna's sacred mountain from the hamlet of Los Masos de Vallmanya, on well-marked trails, with two breaks walk, Len: 24.8km, Climb: 1853m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Geevraun Point: Coastal Hill
sandman 14 hours ago.
Located in an area of stunning coastlines this hill does not disappoint . A fantastic linear coastal walk exists from Beldberg Pier to Porturlin Pier well worth the effort but if yo wish to visit ...

Ramble on Ireland's Eye
wicklore 5 days ago.
A short walk on Ireland's Eye in September 2015. Original plan to visit earlier in the summer was thwarted by a huge f... walk, Len: 2.6km, Climb: 80m, Area: Ireland's Eye, Dublin Islands (Ireland) I

Horse Island: Mayo Island
sandman 14 hours ago.
View of Horse Island from Geevraun Point.

Pic de Cagire Loop
David-Guenot 6 days ago.
A great loop walk in one of my favourite areas in the Pyrenees, which should have hardly taken more than 4h30 hadn't I m walk, Len: 11.8km, Climb: 892m, Area: France, Occitanie ()

Raheen: Coastal Hill
sandman 14 hours ago.
The photo shows the Megalithic Tomb adjacent to the summit of this small hill which is an easy accent from the old turf cutting track located at G0018340427.

Benbeg to Cuilcagh
dmcdevitt 6 days ago.
GPS was not accurate during the walk. learn't a lesson not to use your phone app to track your walk but overall it is ac walk, Len: 8.7km, Climb: 447m, Area: Benbeg, Breifne (Ireland) Benbeg

Lackan Hill: Coastal Hill
sandman 14 hours ago.
Arriving close to the location i came across two farmers moving cattle who i asked about Lackan Hill they looked bemused replying you will not find any hills in here so i quickly changed to standi...