<< Prev page 1 .. 187 188 189 190 191 192 .. 372 Next page >>
Irish Mountain Sec.. by ahendroff   (Show all posts)
Thanks for the tip.. by Dessie1   (Show all posts)
Up Errigal from th.. by Ipcress   (Show all posts)
Dessie1, where wil.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)
In answer to Conor.. by mcrtchly   (Show all posts)
...recently bought.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
Kernow/Mcrtchly,   (Show all posts)
There can be nothi.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)
The Wicklow Mounta.. by mcrtchly   (Show all posts)
LadyGaga
2011-04-09 15:23:01
"" from LadyGaga Expand pics
(Expand pics)
Lost spectacles on Glendoo Mtn Co Dublin 6th
In dark blue case. I checked my position at the first top (586m) and set off across the plateau to the second (582m). On arrival I found that my glasses case had fallen out of my pocket. I retraced my steps with 3 companions this morning (Sat 9th) but no joy. I have posted on lost.ie, any other suggestions?

Carrig Island: Kerry Island.
sandman 5 hours ago.
The Island is connected to the mainland allowing for vehicle access and out from the coastal walk the island is well farmed it even has its own B/B. The high point of the island is located adjacen...

Glenstall Woods loop
markl12000 9 hours ago.
walk, Len: 14.0km, Climb: 302m, Area: Shannon (Ireland)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy a day ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh
Peter Walker a day ago.
walk, Len: 8.8km, Climb: 392m, Area: Binevenagh, Keenaght (Ireland) Binevenagh

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 3 days ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet a week ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.