<< Prev page 1 .. 324 325 326 327 328 329 .. 369 Next page >>
A quick comment on.. by john_desmond   (Show all posts)
Hello,
A k.. by dulra   (Show all posts)
An exploratory mee.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
I was up at the Sa.. by HTWB   (Show all posts)
Alex92
2007-04-25 17:00:22
"Doan, standing proud at 593m" from Alex92 Expand pics
Doan, standing proud at 593m (Expand pics)
Thanks Simon!
Thanks for understanding Simon, I appreciate it! Yeah I'll do that, no problem. Going off the subject... when is this 400m mountain list being introduced? Unlike most people on this site, I enjoy the more remote, less challenging hills. They have a sort of charm about them! Especially summits like Doan or Hen Mountain (which in fact is only around 360m) in the Mournes. They have a great reward in terms of views without requiring any real amount of effort. Also when you are on the summits of these hills, you feel like you are much higher than you really are, which I particuarly find on top of Hen. Maybe I'm just a bit odd, but I'm looking forward to the new 400m list.
Alex .. no problem.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Fair enough. I und.. by Alex92   (Show all posts)
Does anyone know a.. by seamusO   (Show all posts)
I support the deci.. by tgormley   (Show all posts)
I posted a comment.. by Alex92   (Show all posts)

Keeper Hill from Silvermines (Knockanroe Carpark)
caseyc481 11 hours ago.
Wanted to climb Keeper Hill from the Silvermines side. Parked at Knockanroe carpark, walking downhill on fire road unt... walk, Len: 14.9km, Climb: 763m, Area: Keeper Hill, Shannon (Ireland) Keeper H

Keeper Hill from Silvermines (Knockanroe Carpark)
caseyc481 a day ago.
Wanted to climb Keeper Hill from the Silvermines side. Parked at Knockanroe carpark, walking downhill on fire road unt... walk, Len: 7.5km, Climb: 233m, Area: Keeper Hill, Shannon (Ireland) Keeper Hi

MountainViews Gathering 2017
simon3 a day ago.
The event on Feb 17, 2017 had Peter Walker as MC with two main speakers.Gareth McCormack spoke about the vision and technicalities of modern landscape photography.Paul Clements discussed the Wild ...

Tick/Lyme Disease Awareness
Geo 2 days ago.
Don't be a tick - Check out this article and be mindful of yourselves out there http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/lyme-disease-a-tiny-tick-can-pack-a-huge-punch-1.2964241I hav...

Meenavally: A pleasant walk to theTower
BigFly 2 days ago.
Lovely pleasant walk

Two Rock Mountain: Red Grouse near the summit.
BarnaneGoat a week ago.
I climbed here a few days ago from the east along the Dublin Mountains Way. The summit was shrouded in mist and we went astray at one point. I later discovered this was the result of a way marker ...

Sgurr a'Choire Riabhaich: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small
melohara 2 weeks ago.
If the Allt a' Choire Charnaig is in spate there is a small footbridge, wires and planks, a little upstream

Sgurr Thuilm: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small footbridge u
melohara 2 weeks ago.

Ballysitteragh Stroll
Bunsen7 2 days ago.
A short stroll from the Conor Pass carpark. My plans for greater things fell victim to the inclement weather.Simply st... walk, Len: 7.0km, Climb: 340m, Area: An Bhinn Dubh, Brandon Group (Ireland) A

Sgurr nan Coireachan: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small foot
melohara 2 weeks ago.

The Big Gun: A Big View
mcrtchly 2 weeks ago.
A view of the Big Gun, Cnoc na Péiste and the southern ridge of the Reeks taken after a light fall of snow in late January 2017

Tievebaun: Crash of 42-31420 in 1943
dp_burke 2 weeks ago.
Just a quick link to the story of 42-31420's crash on Tievebaun as I found it.http://www.ww2irishaviation.com/42-31420.htmIf you do go up top the small bit of wreckage that is left, please don't r...