<< Prev page 1 .. 221 222 223 224 225 226 .. 372 Next page >>
The weatherfolk ha.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
jackill
2010-10-10 21:44:13
Dessie d. Hare, C'pan has none
Oh Christmas! me legs are bollixed, me liver is banjaxed, me throat is a horse.

It must have been a good night,(well apart from Derry259 and Wicklores singing).
The day itself was in the finest Scav tradition of a group of friendless meeting in a car park somewhere to walk up some hills followed by lots of craic(ed?).
For some reason at the col to Table Wicklore pointed to a few "extra summits " and said "seek"
(jaysus I know when I'm not wanted)
It was here I had my first introduction to dHare whose flying heels dbloke and I were to follow for the rest of the day untl we caught the main group on the zig-zags.
Apologies to Kernow and Crotchety(damn my spelling;-) whom we unintentionally lost to the main group, that meant they had to endure tales of murder(say it for us again Cra) and slaughter of their compatriots.
Dinner was to say the least entertaining sitting as I was with Bleck cra, Vertigo, Simon3, dbloke, and osullivanm surrounding me all the while being hilariously interrupted by the antics of the wicklore youff wing of the table.
All in all lads my wounds are small and I will carry them gladly, thanks Brenno and Wicklore for the day and night (Brenno is now an Honoury Corkman and has recieved the string to the city and a first class All-Ireland ticket).

Where to next? Back to the kingdom?

And C'pan I'll save a lock for you.
Thanks to Wicklore.. by mcrtchly   (Show all posts)
‘I’m packing my ba.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)
Hey all
Am.. by richardfagan_   (Show all posts)
Before the site ge.. by Dessie1   (Show all posts)
I've told numerous.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Just about to star.. by Derry259   (Show all posts)
Now thats sarcasm!.. by maclimber   (Show all posts)
Is it some kind of.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy 12 hours ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 15 hours ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Eanach Mheáin: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
Connemara Island Golf Course is a nine hole course located on this island and just inside its entrance at L9080830893 is the 11th/17th hole where the natural high point is adjacent to the ladies t...