<< Prev page 1 .. 218 219 220 221 222 223 .. 369 Next page >>
Oh Christmas! me l.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Thanks to Wicklore.. by mcrtchly   (Show all posts)
‘I’m packing my ba.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)
Hey all
Am.. by richardfagan_   (Show all posts)
Before the site ge.. by Dessie1   (Show all posts)
I've told numerous.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Just about to star.. by Derry259   (Show all posts)
Now thats sarcasm!.. by maclimber   (Show all posts)
CaptainVertigo
2010-10-08 01:41:43
"Endless Log" from CaptainVertigo Expand pics
Endless Log (Expand pics)
Spare The Log
Is it some kind of cry for help? Season after season that ultimate slab of faded dreariness is shoved through my puckered unyielding letterbox. MCI's "Mountain Log" makes me want to impale myself on my poles (I don't mean the very fine ladies who work for me...) Did the Loggers buy millions of litres of Blandest Blue and Granny's Green Ink generations ago which they must now regurgitate ad nauseam? Couldn't they do what the government did with the Voting Machines and stash the redundant in a warehouse in perpetuity?
What hatred of Graphic Design drives this futile repetition? What misanthrophy ? What nihilism?
Do you reject the Cover of Mountain Log? I DO.
And all its works? I DO
And all its ways? I DO
Scavvies should al.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)

Keeper Hill from Silvermines (Knockanroe Carpark)
caseyc481 2 hours ago.
Wanted to climb Keeper Hill from the Silvermines side. Parked at Knockanroe carpark, walking downhill on fire road unt... walk, Len: 14.9km, Climb: 763m, Area: Keeper Hill, Shannon (Ireland) Keeper H

Keeper Hill from Silvermines (Knockanroe Carpark)
caseyc481 19 hours ago.
Wanted to climb Keeper Hill from the Silvermines side. Parked at Knockanroe carpark, walking downhill on fire road unt... walk, Len: 7.5km, Climb: 233m, Area: Keeper Hill, Shannon (Ireland) Keeper Hi

MountainViews Gathering 2017
simon3 a day ago.
The event on Feb 17, 2017 had Peter Walker as MC with two main speakers.Gareth McCormack spoke about the vision and technicalities of modern landscape photography.Paul Clements discussed the Wild ...

Tick/Lyme Disease Awareness
Geo a day ago.
Don't be a tick - Check out this article and be mindful of yourselves out there http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/lyme-disease-a-tiny-tick-can-pack-a-huge-punch-1.2964241I hav...

Meenavally: A pleasant walk to theTower
BigFly 2 days ago.
Lovely pleasant walk

Two Rock Mountain: Red Grouse near the summit.
BarnaneGoat a week ago.
I climbed here a few days ago from the east along the Dublin Mountains Way. The summit was shrouded in mist and we went astray at one point. I later discovered this was the result of a way marker ...

Sgurr a'Choire Riabhaich: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small
melohara a week ago.
If the Allt a' Choire Charnaig is in spate there is a small footbridge, wires and planks, a little upstream

Sgurr Thuilm: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small footbridge u
melohara a week ago.

Ballysitteragh Stroll
Bunsen7 2 days ago.
A short stroll from the Conor Pass carpark. My plans for greater things fell victim to the inclement weather.Simply st... walk, Len: 7.0km, Climb: 340m, Area: An Bhinn Dubh, Brandon Group (Ireland) A

Sgurr nan Coireachan: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small foot
melohara a week ago.

The Big Gun: A Big View
mcrtchly 2 weeks ago.
A view of the Big Gun, Cnoc na Péiste and the southern ridge of the Reeks taken after a light fall of snow in late January 2017

Tievebaun: Crash of 42-31420 in 1943
dp_burke 2 weeks ago.
Just a quick link to the story of 42-31420's crash on Tievebaun as I found it.http://www.ww2irishaviation.com/42-31420.htmIf you do go up top the small bit of wreckage that is left, please don't r...