<< Prev page 1 .. 222 223 224 225 226 227 .. 372 Next page >>
CaptainVertigo
2010-10-08 01:41:43
"Endless Log" from CaptainVertigo Expand pics
Endless Log (Expand pics)
Spare The Log
Is it some kind of cry for help? Season after season that ultimate slab of faded dreariness is shoved through my puckered unyielding letterbox. MCI's "Mountain Log" makes me want to impale myself on my poles (I don't mean the very fine ladies who work for me...) Did the Loggers buy millions of litres of Blandest Blue and Granny's Green Ink generations ago which they must now regurgitate ad nauseam? Couldn't they do what the government did with the Voting Machines and stash the redundant in a warehouse in perpetuity?
What hatred of Graphic Design drives this futile repetition? What misanthrophy ? What nihilism?
Do you reject the Cover of Mountain Log? I DO.
And all its works? I DO
And all its ways? I DO
Scavvies should al.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Yes maclimber, I t.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
'Scav yourselves a.. by maclimber   (Show all posts)
I don't know about.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)
Lugnaquillia becko.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Ref Scav Sink, won.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Saturday morning 9.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Wicklore - you for.. by dbloke   (Show all posts)
Gouged by the nort.. by simon3   (Show all posts)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy a day ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh

Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Downloading Tracks
tomodub a week ago.
Hi Simon3.Success - thank you again all worked out this time.Best wishes,Tomodub

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.