<< Prev page 1 .. 225 226 227 228 229 230 .. 372 Next page >>
Heavens ahendroff .. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
People on the hill.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Jack I am pleased .. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
The trouble is whe.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Captain, you are b.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Full story here:   (Show all posts)
Bleck Cra ye cheek.. by ahendroff   (Show all posts)
Some day I will re.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Bleck Cra
2010-09-24 19:45:26
JOINED UP THINKING
Reference Conor74’s recent cri de coeur, I think I am with Jackill most percent. Conor74 intuitively spots his prob with strangers though. JC does live as far up the bog as you can go without a time machine, so the stranger thing is understandable – though for myself I’d be more worried as the stranger. Anyway the rest is good and Conor I would press on with your mission. This written, it is just as easy to flag up a walk on mviews and invite mviewers without any old fandango although I am kind of repeating what Jack has already written. And another view – Ahendroff’s, presented like the legal position although I am not sure it is. If I understand his theory, if I lead him to a dangerous cliff and throw him off it, as a friend of course, that is OK. However if I do it as a member of a club, it is not. What a dilemma!. If I have him wrong he will no doubt correct me. No doubt at all. None.
If it's a walk amo.. by ahendroff   (Show all posts)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy a day ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh

Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Downloading Tracks
tomodub a week ago.
Hi Simon3.Success - thank you again all worked out this time.Best wishes,Tomodub

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.