<< Prev page 1 .. 227 228 229 230 231 232 .. 366 Next page >>
Here’s a thing – o.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Hi Fionn
Ch.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Where in Dublin ca.. by fionn_rocks   (Show all posts)
Wicklow Mountain R.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Hi Dessie1
.. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Time to invest in .. by Dessie1   (Show all posts)
There was more to .. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
Here is my humble .. by wicklore   (Show all posts)
2010-08-16 19:40:10
Website & Thanks
My website is now up and running: www.adrianhendroff.com
More images will be added to the portfolio later.
I would like to thank everyone I met on Mountain Views over the course of the last few years: you all, as well as the mountains, have inspired me to press on with the thing I love most in life (after my wife of course!) - the Irish mountains.
In particular, I'd like to thank Simon Stewart (congrats on your local 100), dbloke, jackill, madfrankie, wicklore, Margaret O'Sullivan, Pat Healy and Paul Tempan for your encouragement and support over the years. I may have missed out on other names, especially the nice people I met on one of the Scavenger walks in the Mournes - thanks to all of ye too!
Scavvy walk (4)Wic.. by dhmiriam   (Show all posts)

Hart Walk
GSheehy 3 hours ago.
{First off, I wasn't with the lads. Just sharing the info.}What?s not to like reading about the trials and tribulation walk, Len: 115.7km, Climb: 3215m, Area: Dublin/Wicklow (Ireland) Cloghernagh,

Torc Mountain W Top: Big brother ....
hivisibility 2 days ago.
Here's a picture of Torc itself from Torc West Top. Approx 600m between the two summits.

Barnahowna: Fine-weather photo
bryanmccabe 3 days ago.
Thought a fine-weather photo of Barnahowna summit was needed!

Maumtrasna North-East Top: Worth a visit!
Collaborative entry Last edit by: bryanmccabe 3 days ago.
Maumtrasna NE top, approximately 2km NE of Maumtrasna, is worth a visit in its own right. The most direct access is via the steep ridge up to nearby spot height 542. One possible starting point is...

Ott Mountain to Slieve Meelmore
Started at the Ott/Blue Quarry car park on the Moyad Road, and took a route taking in six summits, going over Ott Mou... walk, Len: 10.9km, Climb: 730m, Area: Ott Mountain, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Crossderry: Summit No 2 of a fine ridge walk.
hivisibility 3 days ago.
Here is another view of Crossderry taken from Mothillín. You can see the twin peaks at the summit area. The summit proper is the one on the right. Knocknabreeda in the background.Its pretty rugged...

Glenbeigh to Galway's Bridge
GSheehy 4 days ago.
I?m putting this one up because it was a club walk and I was thinking about the other day. There aren?t too many clu walk, Len: 40.5km, Climb: 917m, Area: Glenbeigh Horseshoe (Ireland)

Mothaillín: Fabulous views to the west from the summit.
hivisibility 4 days ago.
Fine view towards Broghnabinnia and Caher from Mothillín summit.

Mothaillín: Summit area as seen from Crossderry.
hivisibility 4 days ago.
Mothillín summit from Crossderry.

Peak bagging in The Sperrins in autumn
peter1 5 days ago.
Again, the use of a mountain bike is highly recommended for this route, if you are a solo walker. I left my bike in a... walk, Len: 16.2km, Climb: 1048m, Area: Mullaghclogha, Sperrin Mountains (Irela

Cable Car to the Hellfire Club - 20/10
cave-dweller 6 days ago.
Hello, There is a meeting being held in the Yellow House Pub in Rathfarnham in Dublin 14 tomorrow night at 8 pm about some proposed "redevelopments" in and around the Hellfire Club/Montpelier Hill...

Crossderry: Towards Knocknabreeda and Stumoa Dúloigh
hivisibility 4 days ago.
The view towards Knocknabreeda fro Crossderry summit. Stumpa Dúloigh in the background. Knocknabreeda summit is located over to the far left of the ridge.