<< Prev page 1 .. 235 236 237 238 239 240 .. 372 Next page >>
I should like to u.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Tried Geolives aft.. by stevemcb   (Show all posts)
“ist” is bad: rac-.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Hello everyone, my.. by jameselectric   (Show all posts)
Geo
2010-08-04 22:19:23
Mweelrea circuit - Conor74
Conor - The circuit you are thinking of doing, ie Mweelrea, Ben Bury and the 3 Ben Lugmore summits or the Ben Lugmore ridge, call it what you like! I did it last October and we drove from Meath did it and returned in one day, walking time from car to car 6.5hours, so it should be well possible in the time you have. We did it from N end of Doo Lough, in to the "ramp", up Ben Bury, then over to Mweelrea, back then to Ben Lugmore along the ridge and down to a 2nd car we had at S end of Doo Lough, the car split is essential to avoid an hour or so of a tarmac bash up the length of Doo Lough at the end. I have more detail on my comments I made at the time for each of these summits. I can't answer you on if the Harvey's map covers the area, someone else may help you there. Hope this is some assistance. PS I would rate it as in my Top 3 walks ever. If you can get a good day, try and do it, you won't be disappointed. Approx 16km and about 1000m of ascent.
Heading to Westpor.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
Paul. The sevens g.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Hi Paul, I last di.. by Harry Goodman   (Show all posts)
Just wondering if .. by paulocon   (Show all posts)
...was up there Sa.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy 11 hours ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh
Peter Walker 19 hours ago.
walk, Len: 8.8km, Climb: 392m, Area: Binevenagh, Keenaght (Ireland) Binevenagh

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 2 days ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet a week ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Downloading Tracks
tomodub a week ago.
Hi Simon3.Success - thank you again all worked out this time.Best wishes,Tomodub

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.