<< Prev page 1 .. 327 328 329 330 331 332 .. 366 Next page >>
As far as I am con.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Another unsuccessf.. by HTWB   (Show all posts)
At 258m Westmeath .. by Moac   (Show all posts)
To give a short re.. by padodes   (Show all posts)
Hi all. I've been .. by Michael McA   (Show all posts)
Google Earth is a .. by Alex92   (Show all posts)
Hello everybody. I.. by katekat   (Show all posts)
Pico del Teide at .. by simon3   (Show all posts)
2007-03-11 21:49:32
"Camping at Loughshannagh" from Alex92 Expand pics
Camping at Loughshannagh (Expand pics)
Hello Nicky. I agree, that would be an effective way of combating the problem. I camp frequently around the Loughshannagh and Doan area, and the amount of rubbish people leave at their backsides is appalling. They don't seem to give a damn about the mountains, or anybody else for that matter. I would advise people to pick up any rubbish they find while walking or camping in the Mournes, and not to just leave it for someone else to worry about. If everyone did this, I'm sure it would make a huge difference. And yes, I'm very lucky where I live! I have perfect access to the Mournes! They really are a magical place, and it's a shame to see them being spoiled like this.
Alex you are right.. by NICKY   (Show all posts)

Castle Hill
Onzy less than an hour ago.
Up and down Castle Hill. Essentially a duplicate of track 2048, but substantially shorter as I parked blocking a gate wi walk, Len: 4.8km, Climb: 398m, Area: Slieve Mish (Ireland)

Caha Mountains: Tooreennamna
Onzy an hour ago.
Route taking in Tooreenamna, an outlier to the west of the Cummeenageera circuit and a highly rated hill. walk, Len: 4.5km, Climb: 439m, Area: Tooreennamna, Caha Mountains (Ireland) Too...

Hart Walk
GSheehy 16 hours ago.
{First off, I wasn't with the lads. Just sharing the info.}What?s not to like reading about the trials and tribulation walk, Len: 115.7km, Climb: 3215m, Area: Dublin/Wicklow (Ireland) Cloghernagh,

Barnahowna: Fine-weather photo
bryanmccabe 3 days ago.
Thought a fine-weather photo of Barnahowna summit was needed!

Ott Mountain to Slieve Meelmore
Started at the Ott/Blue Quarry car park on the Moyad Road, and took a route taking in six summits, going over Ott Mou... walk, Len: 10.9km, Climb: 730m, Area: Ott Mountain, Mourne Mountains (Ireland)

Torc Mountain W Top: Big brother ....
hivisibility 2 days ago.
Here's a picture of Torc itself from Torc West Top. Approx 600m between the two summits.

Maumtrasna North-East Top: Worth a visit!
Collaborative entry Last edit by: bryanmccabe 3 days ago.
Maumtrasna NE top, approximately 2km NE of Maumtrasna, is worth a visit in its own right. The most direct access is via the steep ridge up to nearby spot height 542. One possible starting point is...

Crossderry: Summit No 2 of a fine ridge walk.
hivisibility 3 days ago.
Here is another view of Crossderry taken from Mothillín. You can see the twin peaks at the summit area. The summit proper is the one on the right. Knocknabreeda in the background.Its pretty rugged...

Glenbeigh to Galway's Bridge
GSheehy 4 days ago.
I?m putting this one up because it was a club walk and I was thinking about the other day. There aren?t too many clu walk, Len: 40.5km, Climb: 917m, Area: Glenbeigh Horseshoe (Ireland)

Mothaillín: Fabulous views to the west from the summit.
hivisibility 4 days ago.
Fine view towards Broghnabinnia and Caher from Mothillín summit.

Mothaillín: Summit area as seen from Crossderry.
hivisibility 4 days ago.
Mothillín summit from Crossderry.

Peak bagging in The Sperrins in autumn
peter1 5 days ago.
Again, the use of a mountain bike is highly recommended for this route, if you are a solo walker. I left my bike in a... walk, Len: 16.2km, Climb: 1048m, Area: Mullaghclogha, Sperrin Mountains (Irela