<< Prev page 1 .. 338 339 340 341 342 343 .. 372 Next page >>
During recent prep.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
I have been using .. by padodes   (Show all posts)
Jimmy Barry entere.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Mick Farren entere.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
PURE (Protecting U.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Like CaptainVertig.. by bejasus   (Show all posts)
CaptainVertigo
2006-12-22 07:55:47
"Mount Brandon" from CaptainVertigo Expand pics
Mount Brandon (Expand pics)
Pilgrim's Progress
It seems very quiet here for the last few days. I'm sure you're all on the hills. Sadly, my spouse has directed that I desist from Trekker activity on Christmas Eve and Day. Perhaps I am not alone in suffering under the yoke of a harsh regime ? In case that is so, may I draw a substitute activity to your attention. Last night while half asleep on the couch I spotted a weary group trudging uphill in the mist. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. In fact it turns out that TnaG propose to broadcast a TV program on Christmas Eve at 4.25pm entitled: "I gCoisceim na Naomh" - "In the Footsteps of the Saints". The TnaG website says: "From Mount Brandon to Claghane, I gCoiscéim na Naomh shows how St Brendan’s footsteps have left an indelible imprint on the landscape of West Kerry. It is through the people of West Kerry and their intimate connection with the landscape, as we discover in this half-hour documentary, that the image of St Brendan endures." May I take this oppurtunity to wish you all a Happy Christmas and active New year.
Parodes -- yes I w.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
It now appears tha.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
Thanks to Mountain.. by padodes   (Show all posts)

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy 12 hours ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 15 hours ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Eanach Mheáin: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
Connemara Island Golf Course is a nine hole course located on this island and just inside its entrance at L9080830893 is the 11th/17th hole where the natural high point is adjacent to the ladies t...