<< Prev page 1 .. 338 339 340 341 342 343 .. 369 Next page >>
If you are a regul.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
A welcome comment .. by pdtempan   (Show all posts)
To add to my previ.. by csd   (Show all posts)
Thanks for the inf.. by revilli   (Show all posts)
I notice that the .. by Djouce   (Show all posts)
loz - not so sure .. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Hi Simon,I see Mou.. by loz   (Show all posts)
Revilli. This is a.. by tsunami   (Show all posts)
loz, how do you de.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
revilli
2006-09-12 19:09:07
Eagle Mt via Attical
I interested if anyone has ever approached Eagle from the south east from the track at the end of Sandy Brae
the first left turn at Attical GAA gound. I drove along Sandy Brae only to find a hand painted sign saying "Private Road" so I chickened out and turn round. There seems to be a fairly good track, and I was planning a trek from here to Letrim Lodge. I really don't want to be trespassing on any land that's not open to the public.

Keeper Hill from Silvermines (Knockanroe Carpark)
caseyc481 2 hours ago.
Wanted to climb Keeper Hill from the Silvermines side. Parked at Knockanroe carpark, walking downhill on fire road unt... walk, Len: 14.9km, Climb: 763m, Area: Keeper Hill, Shannon (Ireland) Keeper H

Keeper Hill from Silvermines (Knockanroe Carpark)
caseyc481 19 hours ago.
Wanted to climb Keeper Hill from the Silvermines side. Parked at Knockanroe carpark, walking downhill on fire road unt... walk, Len: 7.5km, Climb: 233m, Area: Keeper Hill, Shannon (Ireland) Keeper Hi

MountainViews Gathering 2017
simon3 a day ago.
The event on Feb 17, 2017 had Peter Walker as MC with two main speakers.Gareth McCormack spoke about the vision and technicalities of modern landscape photography.Paul Clements discussed the Wild ...

Tick/Lyme Disease Awareness
Geo a day ago.
Don't be a tick - Check out this article and be mindful of yourselves out there http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/lyme-disease-a-tiny-tick-can-pack-a-huge-punch-1.2964241I hav...

Meenavally: A pleasant walk to theTower
BigFly 2 days ago.
Lovely pleasant walk

Two Rock Mountain: Red Grouse near the summit.
BarnaneGoat a week ago.
I climbed here a few days ago from the east along the Dublin Mountains Way. The summit was shrouded in mist and we went astray at one point. I later discovered this was the result of a way marker ...

Sgurr a'Choire Riabhaich: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small
melohara a week ago.
If the Allt a' Choire Charnaig is in spate there is a small footbridge, wires and planks, a little upstream

Sgurr Thuilm: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small footbridge u
melohara a week ago.

Ballysitteragh Stroll
Bunsen7 2 days ago.
A short stroll from the Conor Pass carpark. My plans for greater things fell victim to the inclement weather.Simply st... walk, Len: 7.0km, Climb: 340m, Area: An Bhinn Dubh, Brandon Group (Ireland) A

Sgurr nan Coireachan: If Allt a' Choire Charnaig in spate there's a small foot
melohara a week ago.

The Big Gun: A Big View
mcrtchly 2 weeks ago.
A view of the Big Gun, Cnoc na Péiste and the southern ridge of the Reeks taken after a light fall of snow in late January 2017

Tievebaun: Crash of 42-31420 in 1943
dp_burke 2 weeks ago.
Just a quick link to the story of 42-31420's crash on Tievebaun as I found it.http://www.ww2irishaviation.com/42-31420.htmIf you do go up top the small bit of wreckage that is left, please don't r...