<< Prev page 1 .. 344 345 346 347 348 349 .. 372 Next page >>
Cra as hero? Not i.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
I can think of no .. by arwen   (Show all posts)
I'd be grateful if.. by csd   (Show all posts)
Sh
2006-07-21 15:16:25
Na Beanna Beola
I am getting back into hiking this year and am heading off with a few others of similar fitness levels over the next few months. My next journey will be to Na Beanna Beola in Conn-na-Mara. As it has been several years since I have been there, I am not too sure as to what the best options are. I have a whole week, 7 days, to do something there. However, I would like to just stick to Na Beanna Beola. Or there any 'marked' walks which I can do and enable me to climb all the 12 main peaks? Or what will be the best 'route' to take to make the most of our trip over there. And as I am using public transport to get there, I was wondering what is the best town/area to start from and to end in?! Much thanks for any help.
Hello BILLNOR, you.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
I've done a fair b.. by lats   (Show all posts)
OK McA - what abou.. by Bleck Cra   (Show all posts)
Just wondering if .. by Michael McA   (Show all posts)
While reviewing mo.. by eflanaga   (Show all posts)
The following has .. by simon3   (Show all posts)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy 13 hours ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh
Peter Walker 20 hours ago.
walk, Len: 8.8km, Climb: 392m, Area: Binevenagh, Keenaght (Ireland) Binevenagh

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 2 days ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet a week ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Downloading Tracks
tomodub a week ago.
Hi Simon3.Success - thank you again all worked out this time.Best wishes,Tomodub

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.