<< Prev page 1 .. 245 246 247 248 249 250 .. 372 Next page >>
Korev kernewek, ma.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Ah, Mr Jackill, yo.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)
I'm wrong, I might.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
The final section .. by csd   (Show all posts)
Mcrtchly and I hav.. by kernowclimber   (Show all posts)
...thanks Paul, as.. by Conor74   (Show all posts)
Himiwack
2010-05-23 08:41:53
GPS and Maps
Thanks members of Mountain Views for support and recommendations to my questions "GPS and Maps".

I buyed a Garmin Vista and the Emerald Island maps are loaded succesfull. The next visit to Ireland is prepared.

I have one more question: Which GPS setting is used in Ireland? Is it Map Datum Ireland 1965 or WGS 84 which i also use in Germany? If you give GPS Data in Mountain Views, which System is used?

Thanks for your help in advance

Joachim
MV members who wal.. by pdtempan   (Show all posts)
Its come to my att.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
I wrote a piece on.. by ahendroff   (Show all posts)

Not mountains, but might interest coast lover
Aidy 22 hours ago.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cedpjs7nwId_STtX9cNIDFoyMnRHtG-I've started a wee project doing photo slideshows on the beaches in Co Donegal. It has unfortunately kept me out of the moun...

Exploring Binevenagh

Dbosonnet a week ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Downloading Tracks
tomodub a week ago.
Hi Simon3.Success - thank you again all worked out this time.Best wishes,Tomodub

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.